part 26

〜

"did we interrupt?" a unison of voices could be heard from behind y/n as she stood on her feet, a tick visible on her face.

yes, y/n's friends collectively decided to follow her on her way to the place that she was supposed to visit alone. perhaps texting her friends she was going to the amusement park to "enjoy without them" was not a good idea.

"CHILDE MY HOMIE!"

"TOMO MY DARLING!"

childe pushed his way through the others and went to tomo for a hug, as the others could only eye at the pair. scaramouche's gaze fell at y/n and his face showed clear confusion. of course, who wouldn't be confused? she was supposed to come alone.

"i hope you guys don't mind us tagging along, right?" itto grinned, to which the other group, mainly tomo and heizou, responded with a nod.

"wait, i know you!" itto's focus suddenly went to mona, "you're the asparagu—"

"LET'S GET GOING." thoma interfered, cutting off itto to not let him complete that sentence, while mona could only eye at them with suspicion.

"y/n." heizou called out her name, in rather a serious tone. she looked at him, a hint of oblivion visible on her face, waiting for him to continue whatever he wanted to say.

"the police... they got me the other day and told me to come to you..." the police? the look of confusion in her face grew even more prominent, she was pretty sure she had not committed any crimes in the past few days.

"they told me it's because you've got 'fine' written all over you."

. . .

heizou cheekily grinned, as y/n held back her urge to laugh, "i have no words."

that was until when scaramouche suddenly intervened, "stop flirting for once, weirdo."

"alright alright sorry, lover boy." heizou winked at him, as he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

soon, everyone headed out in separate ways — childe, tomo and itto scared off some little kids and got on the carousel ride, meanwhile some others headed for the ferris wheel. right when y/n was about to join them, scaramouche got a hold of her wrist which made her stop in her tracks and look at him.

"we're going on the roller coaster."

—☆—