I have lost my mind!

Start from the beginning

"I am going to start layoffs for this department. I need all of their records by tomorrow on my table." I said looking at the head of the department with a stern look.

He just nodded and I left from there.

Fucking useless people working over here!
Was the previous CEO sleeping?

****

"You'll have to go through the records I give you tomorrow and short list a few people to fire." I said to Vikrant while I was furiously typing on my laptop and he looked at me shocked.

"Why do you want to fire people?" He asked confused.

"Correction. I will fire those whose records say that they are not worthy enough of a job." I said with a clenched jaw.

"Okay, I'll check the records tomorrow. And, we have exactly 2 weeks for to prepare for our proposal." He said and I nodded.

"It is already dinner time bhai, let's leave. Riya will eat our head if we don't reach on time." He said and I just left a tired sigh looking at the watch.

It was already 8 pm.

"I am not coming today. I need to be here with your stupid best friend. She is going to come to complete her work." I said and he wiggled his brows.

"Umm hmm. Aren't you both getting cozy cozy?" He asked with a smirk and I looked at him with a displeased look.

"Just walk out of this room right now, if you want to stay alive." I said glaring at him.

"You are soo desperate to meet her. Just met her yesterday, Bhai." He said laughing and just when I was about to hit him with something the door opened revealing the great Aanya Raichand and she walked in as if she owned this fucking office.

"Hello gentlemen!" She said with a smile and I just raised my brows at her.

What is with this good mood today?

"Hey! Thank god you're here someone was getting impatient for you." Vikrant said and I just rolled my eyes.

Ye kabhi nahi sudhrega.

"Agar Tu mere jigar ka tukda nahi hota na, shayad tu jinda nahi hota." She said with a sarcastic smile and plopped on the couch.

"You guys continue. I will go and eat yummy dinner made by Aaradhana aunty." He said teasing me and left.

"So, you are ready to compromise your sleep?" She asked chuckling.

"Such a bitch." I said and she laughed.

Well yeah! She's immune to my insults.

"I need your laptop." She said and I gave her my laptop.

"Did you have dinner?" I asked and she nodded in a no.

She removed her blazer, tied her hair in a bun, and sat on the couch in indian style taking the laptop on her lap.

She looks soo fucking---

"You have dinner and get some rest. I'll eat something after completing this. This damn hacker has made me go crazy!" She said cracking her neck and started typing something very furiously.

She wore a red sleeveless blouse and I just kept staring at her glowing skin like a creep.

Snap out of it, stupid!

But damn! How can someone look away when she sits there looking soo fucking beautiful!

I have lost my mind!

"You're making it obvious." She said clearing her throat and I just shook my head to get out of my not so decent thoughts.

"Huh? What?" I asked confused.

"The staring is obvious. I mean I know I am beautiful but control yourself Rudra." She said with a cheeky smile.

And there!
Once again her stupid attitude was back.

I huffed and got up from my seat saying,
"You continue I'll get something to eat." I said and she looked at me with raised brows.

"Aren't you too rich to go and get your take out by yourself? I thought you might have people for that too." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Tujhse baat karna hi bekaar hai." I said and moved towards the door while she said,

"Don't get too much off food. You know I can't--

I turned towards her and completed her sentence,
" You can't finish all of the food yourself. I know."

I left the cabin shaking my head at this girl but nonetheless a small smile dancing on my lips.

What is actually wrong with me?

After getting a take out from the nearby restaurant I entered my cabin and the whole couch was in a disheveled state.

There were papers lying on the couch while she was scribbling on some other paper with all the focus in the world.

Different coloured highlighters were lying casually on the couch while she had one secured in her bun and one in her hand.

A few hair tendrils were flying and softly touching her face every now and then to which she was irritated.

And, I hate when things are all messy.

But damn,
She looked like a beautiful mess.

She was aggresively picking a few papers and trying to search something and then would now and then glance in the laptop.

The only thing that came to my mind was,
I need to click a picture.

I walked towards my drawer as slow as I can and removed my camera from the drawer. Hoping it is in a good condition I switched it on.

And, I did the most unexpected thing I would have done in my whole life.

Never did I imagine that I would live up to this day.

I raised the camera and clicked her picture with a smile on my face.

Instantly a polaroid was printed from it and I heard her voice,

"When did you get back?" She asked and I quickly hid the camera and the photo in my drawer.

Phewww!
I'll never hear the end of it, if she sees this.

Is that what you're worried about?
You should be worried for more important things like, why did you actually do it?
My conscience reminded me.