CHAPTER 7 - The Traditional Way

Começar do início

"What the hell are you doing here? This is my place." I not-so-loudly slammed my hands in the table while getting up from my seat.

"Hello to you too, sweetheart. Do you want to sit?" he asked, totally ignoring what I said.

"Not unless you get out of there."

"Well then I guess you'll just be standing till lunch is over." He placed both of his hands to the back of his neck and laid back into the seat.

"Don't mess with me, Stiller. I'm warning you. Get out and go back to your friends or I swear I will drag you out myself."

"I would like to see you try girly."

I placed my bag down to the seat. Oh you did not just say that.

*After 5 minutes*

"See that wasn't so hard, was it?"

He grumbled. "C'mon. Let me sit."

"No." I replied then took a bite of my salad. "Not unless you ask for it with a please. But you know you could always go back to your friends and-"

I heard him sigh. "Can I sit?" he surprised me by asking. I looked up to see him and he was looking intently at me... with those puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

"I... uh... um... o-okay?" I was staring wide-eyed at him as he settled himself to the seat he was in earlier.

I just stared at him for a minute or two before he talked.

"You know what? I change my mind." And he stood up. I was really confused now. He was about to walk away but then he turned back to me. "What are you still doing there? C'mon!" he said and got my tray of food and started walking back to his table with his friends. Guy friends.

I was just still sitting and staring at his retreating figure for a few seconds before I was out of my trance. I stood up and ran toward him.

"Hey! Where are you going? What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"My food is on my table. I'm transferring you there." said Drake.

"You can't just do that! I don't want to sit in your table. Give me my food back!"

He stopped and faced me. "C'mon, just this once. If you don't like it there I swear you won't sit there again."

I was quiet. I can't believe I'm actually considering this. Drake smiled; actually smiled a big smile and started walking again probably thought my silence was yes.