I smirked as my heart fought with my brain. It's as if those silly videos I see on demongram where the heart somehow finds a way to shut the brain up.

But in the end, the heart gets hurt while the brain does not.

I reached the teacher's canteen where I found many familiar and unfamiliar faces.

As we teachers had a single room of our own, a separate canteen was built for both male and female teachers.

I went to the barista and he wished me a good morning.

"I would like to have a mocha latte and some chocolate cake and a ham sandwich,"

The barista nodded as I went to take a single seat. I didn't have the mood to talk with anyone.

I folded my hands but soon unfolded as I looked out of the window. It was drizzling and there was every sure chance it might get heavy at night.

It is the rainy season in Seoul, what should I expect?

I should probably buy a new phone for Y/n. At least in moments like these, I could chat with her.

I should have allowed her to come with me to university. All because of my hormones.

"Well, if it isn't the Jeon Jungkook, my brother,"

I mentally sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Yes, Taehyung?" I asked my tone a bit irritated.

"Oh, don't use that tone on me, young man," said Taehyung as he pulled a seat at my table.

"Didn't you eat like a hellhound this morning?" I questioned to which Taehyung shrugged.

"Having a fast metabolism isn't my problem, blame my genetics half of this canteen are redheads," he stated to which I looked around and he was right.

Not a single purple head. Just me. How cool.

"How long have you opened up your actual demonic form?" asked Taehyung as he took a sip of water from the bottle he bought along.

"Probably like two or three days ago?"

"The museum day?" he questioned as the barista came with our orders. Taehyung ordered a full-fledged lunch.

"How much did you open and why?" asked Taehyung as he took a bite of the soft-boiled egg.

I took a sip of my delicious latte almost man moaning yet did not at how good food can be and how much I was hungry I was.

"When Y/n was at the explanation of the last faction, which was mine, they were explaining how deadly we were, I could feel her heartbeat rising, Thus I decided to scare her. Just my fangs, half-scaley face, glowing faction symbol and eye colour change," I said biting to the chocolate cake.

Canteen foods are the best. I don't mind coming here every day, but a Michelin chef's food is even better. I would rather eat Jin's home-cooked lunch.

"What was her reaction?" asked Taehyung as he took a sip of his blueberry ade.

"Something rather unusual,"

That made Taehyung still as he lowered his cup and looked at me.

"What was it?"

"She cupped my face, even though they were scaley; ruffled my hair and said: Jungkook, your beauty never scared me,"

Taehyung tried to act cool with it. But I could see right through him how surprised and astonished he was.

"When's your next class?" asked Taehyung changing the topic but not looking at me.

I smirked as I looked at my watch.

"Another forty-five minutes. You?"

"Another hour," he replied.

I hummed as I ate my food.

Soon we left, him walking to his office and me walking to mine.

━━━━━━━━━━━━