Prologue. Banishment

Start from the beginning

Dark Cacao looked at him with horror, his fists clenching.

Caramel Arrow hissed as she grabbed her bow, "YOU LYING SNIVELLING SNAKE, KEEP THAT LYING MOUTH TO YOURSELF AND DISGUSTING BRAIN-WASHED DISCIPLES!" She aimed her bow at him, putting the arrow against his head.

Crunchy Chip growled before lifting Affogato by his hair, causing a hiss of pain, "You heard her, Dishonourable Scum!"

Dark Cacao looked down at Affogato, looming over him, his teeth baring as he locked eye contact, his sword in his hand.

"You are banished. I expect to never see you in ANY of the tribes, nor the range of the Kingdom! Where the borders lie, that is where you shall stay until you rot in the deepest pits of the oven, you... Traitorous Worm!"

Affogato got grabbed at his arms, by two guards, knocking him off his feet, and beginning to drag him to the open gates, his disciples were already outside the Kingdom.

"YOU'VE ALL BEEN MANIPULATED BY THAT FOOLISH WHELP OF A KING!" Affogato cursed before he got thrown out.

He clenched his fists before getting off the ground and running over to the gates, only for them to be shut in his face and locked.

He banged on the gates, "OPEN THEM YOU..."

"Sire! You... You don't need polite language anymore... Show them what you truly want to say!" A disciple yelled out.

Affogato let out a sigh before body slamming into the gates, "YOU FUCKING BASTARDS, OPEN THE GATES. YOU CAN'T DO THIS!"

"Yes, he can." A watcher called out, looking down at Affogato.

Affogato looked up at him, his eyes showing tremendous hatred.

"Especially calling the King a bastard. That's the most disrespect you can give to a king! His parents were married, you Back-Stabbing parasite!"

"YOU WILL REGRET THAT LANGUAGE, YOU FUCKING DICK-HEAD!"

"Not really. You're the one throwing the foul insults." The watcher snarked before aiming his bow at him.

"Now run with your feeble peasants, or we will open fire on all 27 of you!"

Affogato hissed before he ran off, his disciples following him, all chanting curses while running off.

They ran towards the Coffee Tribe, while on the way, two had to be left behind, due to being tired.

Affogato came to a halt as he got to the tribe, hiding behind a bush waiting for the rest.

The disciples arrived before hiding near the shrubs with him.

"Right. Here's the plan. I go into the tribe, I locate where my parents live. You guys stay here. I will come back if I don't come back before sundown, you guys go in to locate me, okay?" Affogato explained, drawing it out in the snow.

"Yes, Sire!" They chanted.

"Also... Have you guys been hiding our tracks?"

"Yeah, of course, we have, Sire! Do you expect us not to protect you?"

"Good. Now, I'll be back."

Affogato got up, taking off his cloak, ripping off the long parts of his sleeves and tying them around his waist, putting his cloak back on after.

"When we find a safe place, I'm fixing my dress, now go try to find some food, go skedaddle and do what I asked."

He walked out of the bushes and headed to the tribe, acting as calmly as he could.