11,times change

Omniscient POV,

9 months later

📍Marsaii and Oakley's Apartment in London

"What sane person eats olives on pizza?" She looks over as he puts a single olive on his slice of plain cheesy pizza slice, "it's a good combination you should try it"

"Oakley you're disgusting, you know that yea?" He rolls his eyes and switches on the tv, "what are your plans for this weekend?"

"I don't know but I've got a Nike PR shoot in New York soon" she turns to look at him, he's already staring, "NYC is a whole different continent, what am I meant to do?"

"You're a whole rapper, with a whole career? I'm sure you'll be good" the two move in closer next to eachother, sharing a long fluffy blanket with a some random movie playing.

No one pays attention to the movie anyway because they always talk over it, "how long are you in New York?" She pulls out her phone, checking the calendar, "two months" she winces slightly, "that's long but you'll be okay"

"Still weird to me that we both do music" he turns to look at her as she stares at the tv, "obviously my music is more likeable than yours but" he grabs a pillow and hits her over the head which makes her laugh, "jealousy isn't a cute look Oakley, if you're trash"

She picks ups a pillow and hits him over the head aswell, "oh you want to do that now?" she smiles and starts to stand up with a pillow, moving away from him. He picks up 3 pillows and chased her around the house throwing them at her as they laugh and giggle like children.

She runs back to the living room jumping on the couch, attempting to hid under the blanket, he quietly creeps up on her. She sticks her head out checking if he's anywhere close before he smacks a pillow into her face, making her burst out laughing, "Oakley I swear if you've messed up my eyelashes I'll kill you"

He pulls her in for a hug before she gets the chance to run to the mirror, "this is actually a crime, I can call the police for kidnapping Oakley" he laughs, "really? What would you say?" She clears her voice, "help, an alien looking man that goes by golden oats has kidnapped me" he rolls his eyes and picks her up throwing her back on the couch.

Marsaii's been with Central Cee aka Oakley for 6 months, they didn't speak for a month after her and Jadon broke up but got back in touch when they ran into eachother at a party.

Oakley knows the whole thing about Jadon falling inlove too quickly and then saying she won't make it that far without him, he knows that she said she didn't love him back but she still somewhat cares about him.

Where there's care, there's love somewhere in it, he knows it but he's kind of hoping she doesn't.

Aniyah doesn't like that she and Jadon aren't together, she says Marsaii couldve just lied and said she loved him back and then over time fall in love with him. But if Marsaii claims she's happy then there isn't really much she can do about it, other than hope her bestfriend is making the right choice.

Marsaii's somewhat happy with Oakley, she's opened up to him a lot and he's always listened, they communicate and get to know eachother properly, bad and good.

She's drifting to sleep on his shoulder before her phone starts to violently ring, he reaches over to pick up her phone, realising it's a call from her manager.

"Yo Marsaii's asleep right now but can I take a message or something?" He waits for the person on the other end of the line to speak, "yes okay, let her know her flight to New York is tomorrow, she'll be picked up at 1pm"

He nods his head, "calm thank you miss" he ends the call, putting her phone down and places a small kiss on her forehead.

"I think I have everything packed" Marsaii looks around her one last time making sure all her bags are there, "I'm actually going to miss you so bad" he pulls her in for a hug and puts his head in her neck.

"Yea me too but it's not gonna go by soo fast I promise" she plays with the curls in his hair while they stand quietly in eachothers warmth, "bye Oakley"

"Bye Marsaii" he pulls her in for a small kiss and deep hug and waved goodbye as she walks into the car. "See you in a bit"

The dark navy blue bmw drives off, Marsaii waving Oakley off at the door, he stands watching as she goes off further and further away from him, her hand staying at the window until she leaves the gates.

Oakely walks back into their home, shutting the door behind him, a smile creeps on his face as he lights a few candles and gets out two wine glasses, dims the main lights and waits.

There's a ring at the doorbell, he looks around, making sure everything looks okay, as he walks towards the door slowly.

A mid height brown-skin girl in a silky slit legged red dress arrives at the door. Her shoes are normal black heels and sliver diamond bracelets cover her wrists. She smiles, both dimples popping out as she stares at him, smitten.

"Oaks I missed you"

She moves her hands around the back of his neck, placing a kiss on his lips and his hands going down her back, "we have the next two months to ourselves"

He laughs, pecking her lips and leading her into the house, "two months alone" she giggles slightly, "you prepared all of this for us?" He nods his head and she kisses his cheek as she walks over and takes a sip of her drink.

"I'm so exited for this babe" he nods, walking over to her, "one day you know I'll buy us a massive island, just for us" she turns to look at him, "oh really? What about Marsaii and Jude?"

"Forget about them, they'll be gone" his hands wrap around her waist, "it's just us" she smiles again, kissing his lips,

"I love you Oakley"

"I love you too Niyah"

⋆✩⋆
>Authors note
>im going MIA again
>short chapter
>forgot to proof read🙊
>opinions in the comments
>like I said, roller coaster of emotions
>love you all🫶🏽🫶🏽