poor tomo had to walk hand-in-hand with you and carry kazuha on his back. he looked like he was takibg care of a bunch of kids, making people turn to look at the three of you every now and then.

but once the cold air of the night hit you, you sobered up a little. now, the three of you were sitting down on an empty playground; you sitting on the swing, cheek pressed against the cold chains, and kazuha curled up on the bottom of a pipe slide. tomo was standing lecturing kazuha, his hands on his hips. you couldn't make anything out of his fast talking speed, but it seemed to fall on deaf ears because he gave up and just walked near you.

"i'll go buy some water, okay? stay here." tomo says, before leaving you and kazuha on the cold playground.

you sigh. you barely had it together, you mind a raging mess. it was a mess; mostly, a mess of thoughts about kunikuzushi.

oh, how you missed him. but at the same time, you felt mad.

so you took out your phone to text him, when you were supposed to be ignoring him.

---

kuni

you

i hatw yoy

why did u lie tp me

answee me

is shw really your ex???

kuni

it's one in the morning. now
you decide to respond?

after a whole day 💀

what's wrong with you?

you

no, whats wronh witb U

yow lied to me

kuni

what ex?

i don't have exes. you're my
first girlfriend

you

stop lying

kuni

i'm not lying.

why are you accusing me?

who are you even talking about

you

haypasia

you saif shw was a friend

she isnt

if she was why dows she
call you kuni

did you let her call you that
back then when u guyd wher stll
togethet?????

u evwg ate her food

i hate u sm

kuni

are you drunk?