you

thank u kazuha ily 😿😿😿

WAIT

yall mean rn???

like

drink rn???

kazuha

yep

tomo

YAAAA I'M ON THE WAY TO
YOUR PLACEEEE

kazuha

what you told me you were
going to withdraw money?

tomo

yes and pick up (y/n)

you

I HAVENT EVEN AGREED???

tomo

but you will

you

fine 👿👿

i'm gonna go get dressed up

tomo

YAAAAAYYY

you reacted 😆

---

during the same day that you found out about scaramouche's ex, you spent almost the whole evening drinking with kazuha and tomo; going singing on some ktv bar. but of course, before that, you guys ate dinner.

11:00 PM

the three of you were having fun. kazuha was singing along with you to some taylor swift song, screaming. tomo was sitting on the corner, waving his phone flashlight like it was some kind of lightstick.

1:00 AM

you and kazuha had too much too drink; it was a mess. you were lying sprawled on the floor, clutching the microphone in one hand while kazuha had his face planted down on the table.

tomo was the only decent one left, frowning while he cleaned up the mess.

"hmph. these kids are so irresponsible. hey, (y/n), get up!"

"huh?" you quietly respond, tossing aside the microphone. the 'thud' sound reverberated from the speakers inside the room, making tomo wince.

he sighs, and he helps you get up and sit properly on a chair. he gives you his jacket, hastily sprawling it over you. "drink in moderation. MO. DE. RA. TION. DO YOU HEAR THAT, KAZUHA?" tomo exasperatedly scolds.

in reality, tomo was just mad that he was now cleaning up instead of being wasted– usually, it was you who took care of the two of them during nights like this.

"ah... mhm. i hear you, tomo. too much, actually," kazuha mumbles sleepily. "i want more... more, please,"

"he's hopeless." you giggle at kazuha, clutching on the fabric of tomo's jacket. it took a few more minutes before tomo left the place at least little decent, and the three of you set off outside to go home.