"Baby, hindi mo alam ang buong kwento-- what the fuck!'

"Run, Latisha!" Blessime exclaimed after she hit Cyan to his groin. Sinipa niya pa ang binata kaya ito natumba sa sobrang sakit. Agad kong sinunod ang gusto niyang mangyari at tumakbo palabas. We don't have a proper road because of the heavy snow that hit last night, that's why it was a hard task to run.

Nakasunod lamang si Blessime sa akin at nakita ko pa ang paglabas ni Cyan sa bahay at kasunod ang kakagising lang na si Wince. It was the first and last time I looked back and focused on running away. We can't use the horses because of the snow, and how I wish I will not encounter any of the Knights of the Duchy.

I don't know why they are here but I am scared. If Roshan is nearby, he'll come and catch me. Then, half of my plan will shatter which will automatically force me to go back to square one. I had used a lot of means and methods to get this far and I don't want my efforts to go in vain. Roshan needs to wait a little longer and I promise I will come back. Hindi dapat ngayon, hindi dapat pwede.

I planned to come back once the two years of preparation is over. I have to escape--

"Madame!"

Winter may be cold, but I felt like I'm bathing in a pool of ice as I heard Erwan scream nearby. Napabuga ako ng hangin ng maramdaman kong sumasakit ang aking tiyan. I am running out of breath and the stress from running has compromised my situation.

"Don't you fucking go near her!" It was Blessime. Napansin ko ang hawak niyang espada na nakatutok sa papalapit na Butler ng mansyon. "How the hell did you find us?!"

"We saw your brother roaming around the center two days ago, and we tailed him here. At first, we thought it was just him but we noticed the house was warm," Erwan explained. Our eyes made contact when I peeked my head and I immediately noticed the growing beard he has. "Your grace, please seek our presence, we are begging."

"I will speak on behalf of my cousin, and the answer is no," Blessime uttered firmly. "I don't care if you had travel from the Center State just to get here for that fucking invitation. My cousin will not --"

"Enough, Blessime," putol ko sa sasabihin niya. I held her arm to lower her sword and looked her in the eyes. "Let's hear what he has to say."

Sabay napako ang tingin namin kay Erwan at bahagya siyang nagulat. He repeatedly looked at us before he cleared his throat. "Your grace, please come back to the Duchy."

"I already divorced the Duke, Erwan. I cannot come back at this point," I speak firmly.

"There was no divorce, your grace. The paper was forged and it's voidable," he replied.

"Still, the moment I left the borders I am no longer the Duchess. I am no longer acquainted with the Duke of Reidensteigh, and I am no longer bound to the title. Stop your protest and let us go, because even if you beg on his behalf, I will never--"

"Accck!" Erwan screamed in pain when an arrow hit his shoulder. Halos sabay kaming napasigaw ni Blessime at sa bilis niya ay nadaluhan niya agad si Erwan bago ito natumba.

I heard another brush of swift movement and used Blessime's sword to stop an approaching arrow from hitting me. I looked through the direction where I thought it was located. I gripped the sword tightly as my face gleamed red.

"Ambush," I whispered.

Mabilis na iginalaw ko ang aking kamay para hatiin ang bawat palaso na paparating. I was swiftly moving and catching every arrow as I slit it to half.

"Bless, return to the house!" I ordered.

"Fuck, don't order me around!" she replied.

"We don't have time for this!" I shouted.