ONE

interview

-

"All in us. Hi, we are ITZY" all six members of a well-known girl group exclaimed.

"And today we are going to quiz how well we know each other for Vanity Fair." Y/n L/n - one of the members of ITZY explained.

"Okay let's go" she said and flipped the cards and read the question "What...do I like to do when I'm bored?" she flashed a smile to the others

The other five girls wrote their answer on the white board that they were given, "This one is easy, though its hard because there's two answers that we could go for" Ryujin chuckled as she finished writing her answer, the members agreed with a laugh.

"Okay, in three show me your answers. Three...two...one!" The members flipped their whiteboards showing what they have written most of them being the same.

writing songs

ranting about Twice's Mina

"We can all agree, my answer is correct. Y/n rants about her more than writing songs." Yeji exclaimed with her eyebrows raised and eyed the members. "Well, the other day I saw her writing a song about Mina. Both answers are correct...I hope" Chaeryeong laughed and looked at Y/n who had flushed cheeks from the new information Chaeryeong shared with the others.

"Both answers are definitely correct from the look on Y/n's face" Ryujin said as the rest laughed at their blushing member.

"Okay, alright. You're all correct, next question!" the five girls did a little dance as a celebration that they got it right.

"Who's my favorite..singer? at the moment"

"There's two answers for this one...again" Lia said as she thought of what to write hoping what she will write would be correct, numerous hums of agreement echoed in the room.

"kay, show your answers in three..two..one"

ben&ben

laufey

"It's actually ben&ben, only Yuna got the correct answer" Y/n giggled as Yuna stuck her tongue out teasing her other members.

"Bne&Ben is a band in the Philippines where Y/n grew up in. I knew the answer because I am the best"

-

Fansign

"Hi Y/n! if you were a male, who would you date? could be in or out of the group" a MIDZY asked as they sat down in front of Y/n's table. Y/n thought of what she would answer well to make sure she wouldn't say something wrong.

"I wouldn't date someone in this group they're all sisters to me but if I were to date someone out of the group it would be Twice's Mina." Y/n smiled at the fan who was fangirling as they got the answer they wanted

-

LIVE

"Y/n likes Mina to much" Yeji said when the members were all quiet and content with the food they had in front of them.

The members giggled when they looked at Y/n who had stuffed herself with the fries they ordered. "Yeah, as if the whole world doesn't already know" she said as she finished chewing on her food.

"You guys wanna she her wallpaper?" Chaeryeong snatched Y/n's phone before she could process what Chaer has said. Chaeryeong opened her phone and showed the camera Y/n's homescreen

"It's a picture of Y/n and Mina when we bumped into them in an award show. You have no idea what time Y/n slept that night because of how happy she was, Yuna gladly listened to her the whole night"

The members cooed at the phone home screen and teased Y/n.

"Y/n had a lot to say that night" Yuna chuckled as she ate her ice cream

-

BUBBLE

Y/n:

who's the polaroid on the back of my phone? when did you even know I had a photo at the back of my phone?

Why do you need to know that? [Laughing]

Y/n:

It's Mina.

-