Chapter 7: The Wish Fish

Start from the beginning

"Well, hope it's the best for you, (Y/N). Agatha, you're next."

Agatha stood up before she kneeled beside you. She dipped her finger down before closing her eyes and said her wish, "I wish for home. For all of us." You saw the water twirled around before began to cover her hand, making all the students confused and stand up.

"What are you doing? What's happening?" You frowned as Agatha's hand suddenly got pulled into the water. "That's enough now, Agatha. Please stop."

"I... I can't let go!" Agatha shouted. You started to grab her hand, trying to help pull her out.

"Get back! Get back! Get back!" Dovey gestured for the girls to move away from the lake. You and Agatha grunted as you felt something also grabbed your hand as well. All the fish formed into the body of a girl as you both helped pull her up and laid her down on both of your laps.

Professor Dovey and the others were shocked and amazement by what they saw.

"Who is she?"

You gently held the girl as Agatha had her in her arms. Both of your breaths were shaking in shock. The girl opened her eyes as she smiled at you both. "A hundred years since I failed. A hundred years of granting wishes. You were the first to wish to free me, to wish me home. Thank you."

Then the girl closed her eyes and you saw her body slowly turn into a cloud of gold dust and fly into the sky.

As you were shocked and feeling happy for the girl's freedom, you suddenly heard a roar from afar before the Stymph bird flew, heading to the group.

"Run. Run! Run! Go, go, go!" Dovey yelled as all the girls started to back away from the bird. The Stymph bird's claw landed on the lake as it started to head towards you. Agatha quickly stood up while you were trying to crawl away from it. "Run! Run!"

Agatha grabbed your arms, pulling you up as you tried to stand up but the hem of your dress tripped you.

"Run! Run! Agatha, (Y/N), get out of there!"

Tedros and the other princes heard the screams as they turned to see the princesses were in danger.

"Get up!"

"(Y/N)!" Agatha shouted as she went to your side, helping you up.

You turned around as you watched the Stymph coming towards you slowly before it grunted, calling you. You suddenly felt the familiar presence in it before you quickly realized it.

"Gregor?" You mumbled which Agatha and the bird heard. The Stymph aka Gregor nodded his head as he grunted in response. "Oh my god, you're..."

"No, don't! Get back from it! (Y/N)!" Dovey yelled, warning you.

"Gregor!" You raised your hands, meaning no harm to him. You took a step closer to Gregor as Agatha watched you with slight concern. "Hey, Gregor, I don't know if I can help you or not. But if I can, I will."

Your hands slowly went to his beak as he leaned to your hand, startling you a bit. "Shh. Shh. Shh. It's okay." You gently rubbed the beak to calm him down as he grunted in response.

But as everything was okay, somebody interrupted the moment...

"I've got you! Don't worry!" You quickly turned your head to see Tedros rushing toward you with Excalibur in his hand, making Gregor snarl at the enemy.

"NO!" You rushed and tackled him to the ground, Agatha snapped out of her trance and she quickly restrained Tedros.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!"