The Formation

18th of September, 2008

Surprised the serum works, he began recruiting fellow remnants of the first rebellion, many are which near where he lived. They came to his lair and could not believe their eyes, seeing a person they knew turned into a wolf. They ask how he did it, and he showed the generic strand of the serum. Some of them wanted to be like him but Rahn need to perfect it to avoid any thing that could ruin them biologically and mentally due to him using the serum without testing on himself. They willing to help him, most of them are tech savvy, former chemists, resistance militia and hackers. Rashidi appreciate the help from them and they started to get to back to work. After weeks of perfecting the serum, most of the early members are now changed into anthro animals. The Serum is now called LTX-34 and they need a test subject, a former Rebel, which is a former GC Kidnapper had an idea to kidnap one of the G.C. Guards, Rashidi agrees for his offer, and he go out searching a victim.

During the time when the hacker is hacking in a G.C. mainframe, unbeknownst to the still human members, the Latex Glob escaped containment through a vent. One of the members noticed it and started to call the moving blob slime. The others are confused until it was too late, the Glob sees her and latch on her face. She muffled and tried to take it off, then she hit a wall and fall unconscious. Rashidi and other members shivers when they see the Glob started to assimilate her and turn her into a Latex Beast.

Rashidi told the still human members to hide. The Fomer Human woke up. Rashidi called her name but did not respond, it have no face. It "sees" Rashidi and just poke him, then have no interest in him. When a member come out, The Latex Drone as Rashidi called it becomes agitated and started to chase after the him around the lab. He manage to escaped and Rashidi pushed the LD into the containment chamber, block the vent and locked it, The Latex Drone starts to bang on the door and then silence, Rashidi said

Rashidi: "From now on, Never go into that room"

The members nods, just then, the Kidnapper bring back a City Guard, tied and had a bag on his face. When he remove the bag and remove the rag that make the loyalist shut up. He started to say

Loyalist: "Rebel Scum!! Release Me Or Else!!

Former Rebel: "Shut Up" *Knock him out with his bat*

Rashidi: "Well then. Let's test our new serum strand"

He inject the serum into the guard, goo come out and start to assimilate the GC Guard, turning him into a furry. Rashidi claps at the work of his members and allowed them to do it on themselves after Rashidi improved the Serum to make it customizable for his members using the Gene Serum Modification Pod and for the existing can inject a new serum to change their looks. After all of the members have changed, Rashidi was impressed with his members Anthro designs. They praised him as the creator of a new race. They ask why Rashidi do this. He showed his vision:

Rashidi: Humans are greedy, selfish, wanted for power... Except the nice ones. My vision is to change humanity forever, into something other then human."

His members started to believe in his vision and wanted to help him achieve his goal. They start to call him Rahn because it sounds like an Evil Genius. Rashidi love the new name and stick with it. One of his members made a Tech Patch for his left he, he can see everything now. He's now the Leader.