06| C. BERMAN

tw: swearing, not proofread

"THE TRAP IS SIMPLE." josh started explaining. "we set the bait. the killers go to the blood."

kate, simon, josh, and anya were all currently in a bathroom pouring a shit ton of gasoline onto the floor. their whole plan is basically to lure the killers into the school bathroom using sam's blood and setting them on fire, simple enough. "smile, you son of a bitch."

"are you sure you want to do this?" deena softly asked sam, "see you on the other side." the girl shrugged and simply responded before walking into the bathroom stall. 

the other four were now covering the whole school with sam's blood. josh in the school's basketball court, kate in the classrooms, and simon and anya in the hallways and stairs.

"you alright?" simon suddenly spoke up while mopping the stairs with blood. "yeah why?" anya answered, her voice quieter than she intended it to be, her mind wandering off to whatever the fuck happened in the bathroom earlier. she'd always felt weird towards simon- not in a "i hate him" type of way but just...she didn't know how to explain it.

simon kalivoda and anya davis had always been the polar opposites, the boy was loud, obnoxious, as some would say, while anya was a very reserved and quiet person. only really hanging out with heather and deena before she was introduced to simon and kate.

anya would always feel simon's lingering stares at her during class or whenever the four of them were hanging out, but when she looks back at him he always looks away fast, so fast that anya was starting to believe that she was was delusional and imagining things, either that or simon secretly hated her.

unknown to her though, the moment she looks away from him, his gaze immediately flies back over to her. simon kalivoda was so stupidly in love with anya davis, which has resulted in kate relentlessly teasing him for it and him begging her to help him tell anya.

"no reason." the boy responded, giving her a tight smile and continuing to mop up the stairs when suddenly ruby lane appeared, singing a song and dragging her razor by the walls. simon quickly grabbed anya's hand and the two of them ran back to their friends,

"dude! she's here! we saw her!" he exclaimed as they arrived in front of the bathroom where deena, kate, and josh were waiting. "she was...she was so sexy, but fucking crazy still!"

"she was following the blood trails." anya said, "it's working.  skull mask freak, three o'clock." kate announced as they all look towards skull mask- or peter, i guess, who was walking towards them, following the blood. 

tears pricked into the teen's eyes as ruby was heard again, singing her way towards the bathroom, anya breathed out as she leaned back towards the wall, "deena i swear to god if i die i will kill you." she said.

simon and josh looked behind them, their eyes grow wide as they saw the nightwing killer running towards them. "they're all here." deena whispered, fear evident in her voice. "shit shit shit." anya muttered as the three got closer and closer.