03| PETER PRICK

tw: swearing, knife, drugs, not proof read

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE you been?!" were the first words that anya heard as she walked through the doors, "it's nearly ten pm, where were you?" jessie asked. "sorry, there was an accident." anya casually said as she took of her shoes and walked to the stairs.

"an accident?!" jessie practically screamed as she ran to her little sister, checking if she was hurt, "what were you even doing out?" she asked, "i was just with simon, deena, and kate, i'm alright." anya groaned as she took her sister's hand off her shoulders and walked up the stairs.

jessie just stared at her sister and sighed. 

as anya got to her bedroom, she immediately went to her bathroom. grabbing some wipes, she wiped sam's blood on her knee that has dripped down to her socks. "gross." she murmured.

she took of kate's cheerleader uniform, taking a mental note to return it to her, then she stepped into the shower.

"get up." jessie said pulling the blanket off of her little sister, anya groaned as the light from the hallway seeped into her dark bedroom.

"i'm gonna go somewhere, i made dinner for you." the girl said as she looked at her self in the mirror, fixing her shirt. "anya." the older girl repeated sternly as her sister pulled the blanket over her body.

"its the weekend!" anya groaned, turning to her side. "and you've been in bed all day! get up." jessie scolded before leaving the room.

anya finally got up as she heard the front door shut. she walked down the stairs (nearly tripping five times due to her laying in bed the whole day).

she walked by the living room, seeing the television on she saw that it was an interview with the shadyside's mall's janitor, martin, the guy who she and heather saw the night of the attack.

just as anya was about to sit down, she heard the doorbell ring, she sighed as she got up and went to the door.

checking the peephole, she saw no one so she figured it was just some kids ding-dong ditching.

just when she was about to leave and walk back to the kitchen, a loud knock was heard on the door.

anya scaredly turned back to the door, walking to the kitchen, she grabbed a large knife and walked back to the door.

she looked through the peephole again, still seeing no one, she shakily open the door, clutching the knife on her other hand. as she opened the door, the looked at the sides seeing nobody.

she examined the area, barely seeing anything because of the darkness. as she looked at the trees near her house, she saw a dark masked figure holding a knife.

as her eyes focused on the figure she saw someone, who she assumed to be peter, sam's boyfriend, just standing there.

she sighed and shouted; "haha, very funny peter, go fuck off!"