PROLOGUE

ANYA DAVIS SAT IN the back of the b

ANYA DAVIS SAT IN the back of the b. dalton book store, reading some books, waiting for her friend- heather's shift to end.

she was reading some book called "the new girl" it wasn't really that interesting, she was just reading it since she was bored out of her mind. honestly regretting coming to work with heather.

anya put the book down as she heard the announcement that the mall was closed. she sighed, walking over to heather.

"hey uh i have to go now, is that alright?" she said to the older girl. "oh, uh, can you help me clean up first before you go?" heather asked, anya hesitated for a moment, but then said yes since she didn't have anything to do back at home anyway.

|

anya and heather cleaned up the store while dancing around to a song that was playing on the radio.

suddenly there was a phone call, "oh uh annie can you get that please." heather shouted from the back of the store.

"ugh you get it." anya complained, sitting down. "come on you're right next to it dude." heather said.

the girl didn't reply, she just sat there with her eyes closed, pretending to sleep. heather rolled her eyes, walking over to the phone.

"hello, this is b. dalton's. we're closed." she greeted into the phone. anya listened to heather, she assumed she was talking to ryan.

"hello?" said heather. "ryan? ryan? are you there?"

"what happened?" anya sat up. "he hung up on me." heather frowned.

they walked out of the store, "hello, ryan!"

the mall was empty, there was no one there except them. suddenly there was a noise from behind the two.

they flinched, turning around just to be faced with martin, the janitor. "night." he said. "good night." anya breathed out as heather sighed in relief.

"all alone now!" someone suddenly said from behind the two.

"jesus christ!"

"holy shit!"

heather and anya shouted. "Woo-Hoo!" the person laughed, lowering the doll down.

"Ryan! What the hell dude." anya gasped. "Forgive me." ryan smiled, handing a drink to heather.

"hey no juice for me?" anya joked. "go buy your own." the boy chuckled.

"well, i do need a ride tonight." heather said, taking the juice. "that's what she said." ryan smirked, grabbing the doll's breast, making anya scrunch up her face in disgust. "you are disgusting. and, yes, i don't want to walk home alone." said heather, sipping on her drink.

too busy in their conversation, the two older teens didn't notice that anya was walking away.

"hey!" ryan shouted, making anya turn back around. "don't you need a ride?" he shouted since the girl was already a bit far. "no thanks! my sisters picking me up!" the girl shouted back.

"see guys tomorrow!" anya said before walking out the door.

|

SIM SPEAKS !

this is shit im sorry😭 i wrote this a whole year ago, itll get better i promise (i hope)