S04:E10

•~3rd person P.O.V~•
Today was the day, the day that Rachel's documentary would be released. It included everyone's real names or at least all of the names of the people who Rachel talked about. The thing was, that the documentaries focus was on the situation that happened with Beatrice but also on Rachel's life before she lived with Beatrice. The film crew showed up at Johnny's house one day, to ask everyone else some questions as well as get some old home videos of Rachel and pictures of her when she was little. They got earlier pictures of Rachel from her friends, old Instagram accounts, and pictures from Google that you got when you simply looked up Rachel's name. Everyone gathered to watch it, they were told it was about two hours long which warranted everyone to bring snacks and drinks. The documentary was called "Evil Behind Closed Doors: A Rachel Lawrence Documentary", and the movie started out with Rachel sitting down in her hospital bed with darkness behind her.

"I'm Rachel Lawrence and this is evil behind closed doors." The clip faded to black, and in white bold text, it said "Rachel was born March 4th, 2002, to Katy Sinclair and Johnny Lawrence who were just supposed to be a one-time fling. Rachel was born just a month after her brother, Robert "Robby" Keene, addicted to various drugs although doctors deemed her to be physically healthy.", Johnny hadn't known that they'd talk about Rachel's mom since it was still a sensitive topic. Daniel glanced at Johnny, he didn't know any of that, it made him wonder how much Rachel hadn't told him.

It began to show baby pictures and videos of Rachel, before slowly fading to toddler photos and videos, and then to ages before Rachel was a pre-teen. Johnny smiled, Elaine reminded Johnny of Rachel, it was nice having Elaine around because of that.

Rachel:Ever since I was little, I loved hanging out with my Dad, I was like glued to his hip when he wasn't working.

Interviewer:What'd you do with your Dad?

Rachel:Loads of things! We went to the beach, we played volleyball, we went out to eat, we shopped, my favorite thing to do was learn karate.

Interviewer:Your Dad taught you how to fight?

Video's of Rachel starting to learn karate faded to the screen. Everyone, besides Miguel, Robby, and Johnny, was surprised to see Rachel's Mom for the first time.

Rachel:Yeah, for the most part, it wasn't till I was about fourteen that I started learning another style of karate.

Interviewer:And that was Daniel LaRusso's karate?

Pictures of Rachel with Daniel, Amanda, Anthony, and Sam started to appear, making Johnny frown.

Rachel:Yeah.

Interviewer:Can you tell us what your childhood was like?

Rachel:Sometimes it was good, sometimes it was bad. All of the good memories involved my Dad because that was the only time my Mom wouldn't do her drugs. I hated when my Dad went to work because I was left alone with my mom and I had to take care of her. I put away all of her drug crap so my Dad wouldn't find it and leave her. When she started running out of drugs, she'd start hitting me or throwing things at me but I never told my Dad because I wanted them to stay together and I knew my mom was a good person just with bad habits.

Interviewer:What about school? Was that a sort of escape for you?

Rachel:My friends at the time were a great escape. Eli Moskowitz, Demetri Alexopoulos, Samantha or Sam LaRusso, and Aisha Robinson.

Photos of Rachel, before Miguel came around, with her friends appeared.

Rachel:But, I hated school. People made fun of me, my Dad, and my Mom, and since I had undiagnosed IED my anger got the best of me and I hurt a lot of people.