The boys seemed to be strangely calm. In fact they acted like they hadn’t just woken up in girlie dresses and make-up. They were friendly and cooperating. I guess they really knew how to take a joke.

“We will have a bonfire tonight, so, for that you've to collect wood branches.  The team which gets the largest amount of braches will win. You've been given whistles; which you've to blow on if you get lost,” Miss. McAllister said as we all looked down at the whistles tied on a string around our necks.

“The team leader has been given a compass to find the direction back here,” Mr. Kingsley said.

“Yeah,” I said digging into my pocket to feel the compass. I didn’t know why I was made the team leader because I was not really one of those sporty girls who were good in such things. I had made up my mind to dump the compass on Chas after leaving for our task because she seemed to be good at those things.

“So off you go!” Miss. McAllister said and blew her whistle.

All the teams started to walk in opposite directions.

“I’m not a nature loving person,” Stacy said after tripping down due to a tree branch.

“Come on girl!” Chas exclaimed, “This is fun.”

“Totally,” I nodded, “I like this place.” I had to love any place which was far away from my step mother.

“There is a high possibility of getting infected here with some disease or we could be bitten by some wild animal,” Eric said uncomfortably swatting flies away from his face.

“Hey don’t make us boys look bad,” Blaze said thumping Eric playfully on his back. The force of Blaze's thump was a little hard so he would've almost fallen down if Chas hadn’t caught his arm at the right moment.

“Leave him alone Blaze,” Chas frowned.

“Oooh—“Zack had just started to tease Chas but she elbowed him in the stomach.

“Ooof,” Zack winced.

“Be a man,” Chas smirked at him.

“You know if the animals won’t…Mr. Jenson will definitely get us,” Cruz whispered.

“Shut up,” Chas glowered at Cruz.

“Cruz…don’t,” Blaze looked at Cruz seriously.

“We can’t just leave these innocent girls on the mercy of—“Zack was cut off by me.

“What mercy? What are you talking about?” I asked curiously.

“I guess you are right,” Cruz said after a thought, “they are better off like this.”

“What story?” Chas asked annoyed.

“Cruz…” I moved near Cruz and held his arm delicately as he blushed.

“Yeah?” he asked nervously.

“Please tell us about the story,” I begged.

“Come here Tee,” Blaze snatched me away from Cruz’s side, “You'll be safe with me…You really want to know about the story…so be it.”

Eric gulped, “Don’t say later that we didn’t warn you.”

“Ah…it’s okay you don’t need to tell, if you don’t feel like,” Stacy laughed nervously.

“Start with it already,” Chas pouted.

“The Jenson’s…” Blaze started the story after keeping an arm around my shoulder protectively. I felt nice against his muscular chest. How was it possible that he smelt so good in the middle of a jungle? Here we were walking on the wet grass surrounded by massive trees and bushes and he smelt so tempting.