“I just keep getting better and better,” Chas smiled hugging her knees.

We were all sitting inside our tent after the funny fiasco that happened outside due to Chas’ plan. Mr. Kingsley and Miss. McAllister had ordered the boys to clean up. They hadn’t been able to figure out how all the boys ended up with make-up and girly clothes early in the morning. They must have thought that the boys had a weird dress up session for fun.

“I still can’t get the image of Blaze in that red dress,” Maria broke into hysterics.

Chas’ prank had been epic. It had gone so well without a hitch. She was the true Goddess of pranks. In my whole life I had never met anyone like her. She was extremely naughty but had a heart of gold.

“Don’t you think they will try to get back at us?” I asked.

“Nah…I don’t think so. I mean who would want to mess with me,” Chas smirked pointing at her olive green tee shirt which said: I make Mojo Jojo seem like a harmless bunny.

Well…if you haven’t watched Power puff Girls ever; Mojo Jojo was the evil villain in that cartoon.

“True,” Stacy said biting into a chocolate cookie.

“The boys,” Lindsey started to laugh again but then she composed herself and asked, “Did you get the pictures?”

“Even better,” Chas winked snatching the cookie box from Stacy’s delicate hands, “I made videos of them and posted them on YouTube.”

“Oh God,” I whispered looking at my mobile phone.

“What?” Stacy asked.

“The video already has more than TEN THOUSAND HITS!” I giggled looking at the video.

“How could it not?” Chas stretched herself, “The Sandbay dudes get girly <3….yes I added the heart for the effect.”

“I’ll just be back,” Stacy said and ran out of the tent.

“What’s up with her?” Chas asked. “She ran like her butt was on fire.”

“Beats me,” I shrugged.

“Tee….” Chas gave her trademark evil grin. I could already make up that something was going on in that evil little mind.

“Yeah Chas,” I grinned. I was having so much fun. For the first time I was away from my horrible home. Memories of Harriet and Harriet seemed to be distant. Why was I thinking about all that? I should have made out the most of this lovely trip. I was in with Chas with for any kind of mischief.

“There are special pranks left,” she said.

“What now Chas?” Lindsey laughed.

“Haven’t you had enough?” Maria nodded.

“Oh, no I haven’t. I have two special pranks reserved for Zack and Blaze.”

“Tell me about it?” I asked.

“Get Blaze’s mobile phone Tee, the rest is for later…and for Zack…hmm you all have to wait for that."

***

“All right then,” Mr. Kingsley said accessing us carefully. The teams have been allotted according to your own choices.”

“Yes sir,” Chas did a mock salute as Mr. Kingsley rolled his eyes.

In my team I had Chas, Eric, Stacy, Blaze, Cruz and Zack. I had chosen Eric purposely.  It was so obvious that Chas was a little attracted to him. I had to do something about them because I knew Chas wouldn’t. She wasn’t even ready to accept the fact that she liked him. Blaze, Cruz and Zack were best buddies and I knew them quite a bit. So, that was my team for the task. All the girls looked at our team with envy. No doubt the best looking boys were in my team.