"Huh? What you will do huh? What? Will you slap me for this whore." Mana spoke again pointing at tae who was just staring at Jungkook, not believing someone really saved him. Someone is taking his side and none of this seem as an act.

"You wanna know? Ok." Jungkook spoke as he interwined his hands with tae, Jungkook held mana's wrist from the free hand and dragged her with tae by his side. And others followed them being shocked at jungkook's outbrust.

He softly took tae down with him as tae was still in shock staring at their hands and sometimes at Jungkook whose eyes were showing the anger that was bursting in him.

Jungkook yanked mana inthe middle of living room making the elder to stand being shook. Everyone was confused and others also came and stood near the couches. Mr Lee fummed in anger as he saw his daughter's condition.

"What the hell Jungkook. Is this how you treats your guest?" He spoke in stern voice making Jungkook chuckled dryly.

"Of course this is how guest should be treated who are crossing their limits." He spat.

"Joong ki, this is what you have taught to your son. Look at his attitude." Mr Lee spoke in a taunting tone making joongi ki sigh.

"Kook, calm down and tell us what happened?" He asked calmly.

"Dad, you want me to calm down? Really... Huh, I am sorry but I can't just fucking calm down when this bitch here is saying nonsense about tae." He shouted pointing at mana who was busy glaring at tae who was in daze.

"Shut up. YOU CAN'T CALL MY DAUGHTER BITCH."Mr Lee shouted making tae flinch at the loud noice. And Jungkook noticed that as well, he motioned Jin and Jimin who were quick to hug tae from side ways.

"SHE CAN'T CALL HIM WITH THOSE DIRTY NAMES ALSO. Uncle I am being nice, take this daughter of yours and get out of my house." Jungkook spoke clenching his fist that his nails were digging in his skin.

Mi Kyung who was observing everything silently finally thought to interrupt the conversation.

"Kook, I didn't thought you will be like this." She said making everyone frown while Lee's thought that she is taking their side and so they smirked.

"Grand ma, what do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"I mean, I thought you will throw this cake face person out by yourself." She spoke casually making jeon's smirk this time.

"Aunt, what are you saying?" Mr Lee tried.

"She is saying absolutely right. No one has the right to say anything about my family and that includes tae as well." Yeo bin said and tears welped up in tae's eyes.

In his life no one absolutely no one ever stood for him, he never knew how does a family protects their family members. Tears slipped from his eyes one after another as he stared around him. He observed how Jungkook was breathing heavily Because of the anger, ki hyung, yeo bin joong ki all kook's hyung's their partners everyone was just glaring at the father daughter duo.

"You can't -" mana started by was stopped when Jungkook cut her off.

"This is my last warning that this daughter and get lost from our site and don't ever come near my family that includes tae as well. Otherwise you know what I am capable of doing it won't take me a whole day to take your company down." Jungkook threaned and that was all it took Mr Lee to take his blazer and walk out from the Jeon mansion dragging his daughter...

"You ok tae?" Jimin asked cupping tae's face diverting everyone's attention to tae.

"Yeah I am fine, just got carried away. Thank you so much for taking my side." He spoke wiping his tears everyone smiled and went near him except Jungkook who just stared at tae from far.

' There's something too big that is being hidden. Tae was all strong and sassy a minute ago but then why he didn't tried to stop mana from slapping him? What's exactly wrong with him?' Jungkook thought with a deep sigh.

They all walked to dinning table to finally have their dinner after such a big drama.

Taekook were sitting next to each other as every couple sits together. Nam-ji and Seok-in were in tae's left and Jungkook was in his right. Tae was busy whole time talking with the girls and others forgetting all that happened. And Jungkook was as usual talking with his hyung's and family members.

After dinner they thought to take their leave but was stopped by mi Kyung.

"Where are you both going, why don't you both stay here tonight?" She spoke and everyone nodded their head looking at tae and Jungkook who shared a look.

"Ahh, grand ma we have a very important meeting tomorrow morning so we should go back." Jungkook tried to lie.

"Oh is it. Tae baby, cancel that meeting yeah, Because you both are definitely staying here. And without any questions go to your room Jungkook." She spoke crossing her hands on her chest and with a sigh Jungkook nodded making tae surprised because as much as he knows this ceo never listens to anyone.

But then he remembered Jungkook hold how he only listens to his grand ma. Jungkook started to walk towards the stairs making everyone stare at him blankly.

"Yeah you Idiot take tae with you as well." Yeo bin spoke making Jungkook to stop and turn back.

"N-o no aunt I will be ok in guest room." Tae tried to protest.

"Oh come on, don't be shy. It's normal for couples to stay in one room. Go go with him." Mi Kyung spoke pushing tae towards Jungkook who rolled his eyes once he was back facing his grandmother.

Both of them walked upstairs to jungkook's room. Others started to go to their room as well. Mi Kyung glanced at jungkook's room before chuckling internally.

'that brat really thinks I won't know about his acts. But it's fine, I can see they have a future together. May god bless you both.' she thought walking to her room where she stays when she comes here.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘