Chapter 58

At the end of the corridor, the direction leading to it is not the dormitory that Cisheng just had just like a Datong shop, but an elevator, and two floors down, you will arrive at a new corridor with all single rooms.

    Cisheng looked around, and the pressure in his heart increased rather than decreased.

    Xiao Wangmian took the key and opened the door, it was the house he lived in in this world.

    The first time it was opened, the pungent smell of disinfectant inside also came out; Cisheng narrowed his eyes uncomfortably, and immediately took a look at the environment inside.

    It looked relatively tidy and clean, and there were a lot of clothes suitable for Cisheng's size, which were neatly stacked in the corner.

    Cisheng walked in with ease, sat down on the chair in the room by the way, and looked at the documents on the table curiously.

    He heard Xiao Wangmian ask: "What are you looking at?"

    Cisheng gestured to him what was in his hand, looking very interested.

    Xiao Wangmian looked at it, it was a map of the base, it roughly drew out the content of several floors, basically all the high-level bases would have it, so it was not an important thing.

    Naturally, he would not stop Cisheng, but when he saw him sitting on the chair watching, he leaned up dissatisfied and turned his chair to the pile of clothes: "The clothes on my body are dirty. Can you change it to another one?"

    Ci Sheng put down the base map with a pinch in his hand, and shook his head with an expression of complete disobedience.

    Xiao Wangmian smiled lightly, but didn't care, wanted to push the person over, but saw Cisheng stopped him, jumped off the chair, and gestured aggrievedly.

    【hungry. 】

    Xiao Wangmian's expression moved slightly, as if he didn't expect Cisheng to say that he was hungry at all, he closed his eyes in annoyance, and said gently: "What do you want to eat?" He thought for a while: "Now in the base

    ... You can go get some things, wait for me, and I'll be right back."

    Ci Sheng stretched out his hand, as if he wanted to stop him, but Xiao Wangmian didn't seem to notice.

    As soon as he finished speaking, he hurried around to the door, probably going to the cafeteria to get some food for Cisheng; he didn't forget to regain his senses, and said to Cisheng: "Let's see what clothes to change first." Cisheng stood up

    obediently Blinking in place.

    Because his appearance looked too normal, so Xiao Wangmian didn't think much about it, and hurried out to get him some food and came back, closing the door behind him.

    Cisheng stood there in silence for about ten seconds without moving.

    Immediately, he finally closed his eyes and had to force himself to face a reality.

    He didn't look at the clothes, but chose to memorize the base map firmly. Perhaps because he was worried that this was not enough, he turned over two blank papers lightly, and condensed the content of a few information files. After drawing a bit, he folded the paper and carefully stuffed it into the crack of his coat pocket.

    According to the map of the base, the upper two floors from here are the dormitories of ordinary people, which is also the canteen; the upper floor is some defensive equipment, and some storage materials - ordinary people can go up, but they cannot go down , the lower the base, the higher the safety factor.