I'm sure, he said that Brother Qian was special, that he was unfair - if you want me to say, it's just that his bitch wants to take advantage of it."

    Cisheng listened to all the content of their chat, noncommittal , just turned his head, and his clear eyes fell on the bearded body without any impurities.

    The bearded man was silent for a few seconds, and sneered again: "Don't think that you can make people like you just because of your appearance, do you think you are a good thing? Brother Qian will be back soon, I see you will be back when the time comes. What's there to drag."

    As soon as the words fell, he snorted, turned his head and gave him a deep look, and was about to turn around and eat with his tablemate.

    Cisheng let out a breath.

    The first time he confronted the protagonist group, he managed to fool him; after all, he was still confused about the base, if he angered them and was locked up, there would be nowhere to cry.

    He also turned around. Today he was "in the limelight" in the cafeteria. If he sat next to other people, he might be squeezed out, so he might as well find a quieter place to sit down.

    The two things in his hands were all covered with dirt and dust.

    Cisheng thinks that he is not a coquettish person, only in front of Xiao Wangmian, he will occasionally look like a coquettish baby, arrogant and coquettish, and occasionally play a little harmless temper.

    He is a cat that can survive by himself in the wild, but in front of his lover, he will lie softly and act like a baby waiting to be fed with dried fish.

    Cisheng peeled off the potato's skin slowly, and found that he just missed Xiao Wangmian because he hadn't seen him for a while.

    He opened some of the broken parts, feeling his hands were a little sticky, and subconsciously wanted to call out to Xiao Wangmian.

    The only thing that came out was a hoarse breath.

    Ci Sheng glanced at his hands, pursed his lips and said nothing.

    Soon, he finished eating the rest of the clean portion, stood up, and walked to the recycling place with the plate.

    I don't know if it's because Yuanjia Road is narrow, he obviously ate very slowly, but this time he saw a group of people with beards - they put the plates away one by one, with a foolish look on their faces.

    Cisheng knew that he should stand farther away now, so he stopped where he was and did not go forward.

    There are no chopsticks in the place where the dinner plates are placed, so everyone either takes a strong knife and fork, or just grabs it with their hands.

    After seeing them going out, Ci Sheng was ready to go forward.

    The bearded man squinted his eyes and looked around, wondering if he saw Ci Sheng, but he suddenly stood up straight and made a defensive move.

    Ci Sheng was puzzled.

    He moved gently and slowly, but before he could move this time, he suddenly felt a person coming beside him.

    He was tall, and his shadow almost enveloped Cisheng inside.

    Ci Sheng paused for a second, and then turned his head to look over as if suddenly regaining consciousness.

    He has handsome features, broad shoulders and long legs. Although he is wearing the same uniform as him, he looks very suave; moreover, his brows are gentle and deep. When he looks at Cisheng, it is easy to understand that this person loves him.