Five x oc bloopers moments

Request by @del219

Season 1, the Umbrella Academy's first scene

As the cast is immersed in the scene, Robert says "I vote, we run." as David stops him from leaving. when Aidan and Alexander fell to the ground while alexander overstepped his landing causing him to trip himself over.

Alexander; oh fuck.

as everyone started to laugh. Aidan giggled at his new friend's silliness.

Alexander: What a great start to the bloopers man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexander: "Well this kid's name is Alex Wasabi and I am fives good looking husband. Get it right next time, knock-off version of Batman".

Aidan: Alex we talked about this, it's Alex Gal—Hargreaves... I meant Hargreaves.

Everyone laughed as Aidan blushed from his mistake.

Alexander: It's hard to figure out who you talking to here bud. I also go by Alex for short.

Aidan smiled as they tried the line once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~~~~~

Aidan; seems that nothing has changed.

Emmy; what that's it., Is that all you have to say?

Aidan; what else is there to say?

Alex; it's the circle of life~🎵

As Alexander picks up Aidan from behind, he makes the iconic pose from the lion king. which made everyone else laugh along with Aidan in his arms.

Alexander: I'm sorry, I couldn't let the opportunity go to waste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~~~~~

Aidan: Oh how you don't like seeing my clothes.

Alexander laughs before walking to Aidan.

Alexander; Well I prefer my style of clothing but no matter what you wear, you look cute in it.

Alexander wraps his arms around Aidan's waist while Aidan wraps his arm around Alexander's neck.

Aidan; I look sexy in my school shorts thank you very much you asshole.

as Alexander and Aidan slowly kiss while walking towards the bathroom door. Five pulls away, while Alex starts to pout.

crew; CUT.

Aidan started to cover his face, and his face started to turn bright red. Alexander smiles softly before comforting the younger boy.

Alexander: Hey it's okay, I know it could be embarrassing to kiss someone of the same sex.

Aidan: I-it's not a-about that...

alexander: hmm?

Aidan: It's my first k-kiss with a boy...

Alexander: Oh... well I am sorry for stealing your first kiss as a boy, but I hope it wasn't your worst.

as Alexander walks away to rest the scene. Aidan whispered to himself.

Aidan: It wasn't the worst, but it was the greatest one of all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~___________~~~~~~~~~~~

Aidan; and how does my husband know all of that?

Alexander parks at the parking lot, turns off the car then looks at Aidan.

Alexander; Well that's easy.