The Plan

You and Amber sat in her room, her parents were gone so you two had the whole night to yourselves. You both were sitting on her bed, you had her head on her shoulder. You could see her scrolling through the Stab subreddit. She was talking to someone there who shared the same intense interest you and her did in the movies.
"Look." She tilts her phone towards you and it shows dms between her and the mystery guy.
Stablvr03: I don't know, I've been thinking about it... What if we try to remake the franchise? I mean it fell off after Stab 8.
R.Thestabguy: We should. Most definitely. Tonight we can launch the first attack. We need to get Sam back to Woodsboro.
Stablvr03: So who would we attack?
R.Thestabguy: Her sister, Tara, of course.
Your eyes widened in shock seeing this. Tara was one of you and Amber's best friends. You three always hung out together. Reluctantly you kept reading.
Stablvr03: I'm down.
Stablvr03: What if, instead of the normal two ghostfaces, we have three?
R.Thestabguy: Who would be the third?
Stablvr03: My partner.
Stablvr03: I can ask them.
R.Thestabguy: Alright, let me know what they say.
The messages ended there so you looked up at Amber.
"You in?" She asked.
"I am." She smiles at you before grabbing her phone to message the guy back. "So we're doing this tonight?"
"We are. I already have a plan in mind. I'll run it through Richie then we can go ahead with it." You nod in response and she goes back to quickly typing.

You watch her until she talks again, "Okay, what we're gonna do is take a video of me from outside my window. I'll be 'doing makeup' because we have plans with Tara tonight. Even though we're supposed to go over there it won't look suspicious because the video is being taken of me."
You cut her off, "But what about me? We BOTH have plans with her."
"I can just say that you were in the bathroom also getting ready." You nod before she continues, "You'll call her then we start going over there. It's only a five minute walk. We'll send her the video at some point during the call. Make sure to ask the classic "what's your favorite scary movie?" and ask her "Do you want to play a game?".
She was talking really fast so you were having trouble keeping up but somehow you did.
"Whenever we get there you go to the back, I'll stay in the front. She'll try to lock the doors so we might get in, we might not. Just go for it though, kill her." The last words rolled off of her tongue effortlessly like she had been planning this for years. She might've been, you had no clue.
"Are you ok? You sure you wanna do this?" She asks you, she put her hand on your arm in a comforting way. You were still leaning on her.
"Yea, I'm fine, I still wanna do it. I'm just trying to keep track of everything I'm supposed to do."
"Alright, love. If at any point you don't wanna do this anymore either Richie and I can just do it or you could just make the calls." You nod and she smiles.
"Wait, are we gonna do more after this?" You ask.
"Well if we're making a remake of the original then yes of course. I wanna try to get Sidney Prescott back here." She has a devious grin whenever she mentions Sidney. You nod to acknowledge that you heard it but you had no words to say.
"Let's finally get started, we'll continue the Stab legacy."