15-Another adventure

-----------------------------------------------------------
-Song of the day-

You'll always find your way back home -Miley Cyrus OST of Hannah Montana

-----------------------------------------------------------

-S O R A-

There was silence in the air as the five of us were seated on Soobin's sofas in his living room.

It was silent now because we just had a trip down memory lane which only both Celia and Gawon talk about them and how I'm involved. I was sitting beside Soobin on this couch while both the other girls sat across us and Kai, sitting on a single sofa which faced all of us.

Yes, I was mad at Soobin just now, but it immediately turned to fear once I realized who I'm with which is both Celia and Gawon. Not to mention, even Kai himself is with me.

But each and every time the story that they are telling to all of us, explaining it especially to Kai who's completely clueless, I sinked on the sofa and tugged the sweater of the boy beside me.

How can this happen? Me being involved unintentionally with their lives is surprising enough already than Celia and Gawon knowing each other.

"You... You told me that Taehyun really likes me and not you but you deceived me! He even resigned just to avoid me even if I remind him of my press charges if he does resign before a period of time" Gawon gazed at me as like she's ready to strangle me to death. But, my lips are sealed tightly and that wasn't intentional.

I haven't spoken for a good half an hour and I think my lips are glued together due to not applying any lip balm or chapstick before going off from home. To add the cherry on top, the weather is really cold currently, and that's no help because if I do speak now, my lips would crack and be ripped which would be painful.

"Wah seriously... How can you be involved with both of us Lee Sora-sshi? Especially mine "Celia exhaled an overwhelmed sigh as I can sense that she purposely emphasized 'mine' in front of Kai himself.

That's it, I'm speaking no matter what.

"She didn't know that she'll be involve with you two and what makes it more surprising is that you two know each other" Soobin finally spoke up and placed his hand above my fist that was shaking under my long sweater which I hid my hand at. He carressed it to calm me down and opened my fist so he can hold my hand tight.

I guessed he sensed my tense body because if I am going to explode, I would stand up before shouting. He perfectly knows what to do before that happens.

"Celia, you told us that you both switched places. Isn't that your idea? You should know the consequences and also not try to get her position when you found out her and Kai's friendship worked out. You took that opportunity to take your real identity back and make her feel bad for wanting to be you just so Sora can spend time with Kai "Soobin's deep voice gave me the chills as he stared at Celia, defending me from getting more blame.

"Not to mention that your attitude makes it obvious you're not Sora. Same face but one with a petty mouth, such a shame" Kai interrupted for awhile and stuck a tongue out at Celia who responded with a face that says 'What did I do wrong?'.