13-His Last

✂--------------------------------------------------------
🎶 Song of the day 🎶

The Last Night -HuhGak

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n: This song is honestly my favorite and I accidentally discovered it which is the greatest accident ever ≧∇≦ exactly my taste.

- S O R A -

"So, will you tell me now why are we here? "

The man who was named Taehyun, didn't answer straight away but instead, just smile and took a seat on a chair in front of those monitor, audio console, microphone and many more that you can see in every single radio station studio.

"Remember this place? This will be my last day here and you have the honour to accompany me here, on Christmas "he finally said something as he put on some headphones nicely on his head.

"And one, two, three... Cue" I caught a glimpse of the time and did a countdown before I pointed at him as a signal. His fingers moved to control the music so he can speak now to the radio listeners.

After he was done with some talking, he eventually proceeded with playing the next song as he took off the headphones and turned to smile at me.

"You do still remember how it flows in here. Even the cueing was on time, I'm quite surprised and I love how smooth you helped me just now. Since 4 songs is on cue next without a break in between, we have plenty time to talk before my next cue "he complimented first before he informed about the news about our chance to chat together.

"But of course, sit here first "He pulled an empty chair that was beside him and pushed it a bit so it can move to where I am standing. I sat on the chair as soon as it was on my reach, having a bit distant from him. But he seemed like he isn't pleased with our distance.

He grabbed the arm rest of the office type of chair that I'm sitting and pulled it closer to him. I raised an eyebrow instead of asking with words as he shrugged only.

"Mind if I start first?" I asked and he nodded, looking at me with those beautiful large eyes that is always filled with curiousity in it, just like a child's innocent eyes wandering around the world they are in.

"how did you know my address? And what's your real intention working at the company?" I asked, trying to snap out of my thoughts that was still aweing at his eyes that I admire the most.

"Aish, this girl still don't believe me even after asking me the same question all the time. I work there to restart a new life which was making use of my 'self training' and I actually do enjoy designing digitally. About your address, Beomgyu gave it to all of us since he said that we are his friends too so we can visit him or you whenever we want. I really do wonder how can someone be so innocent like him just like how you told me back then, now that I really met him face to face " he chuckled at the end and hummed a bit, probably still wondering.