Mr. Pigeon

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Miraculous Ladybug

It was a nice day in Paris as Naruto was sitting down in class with his friends as he was sitting next to Nathaniel as he was showing him his drawings from his sketch pad as Naruto thought as usual that they were very beautiful and always complimented them with a smile on his face making the red head turn as red his hair. Longg the dragon Kwami was in Naruto's hoodie pocket giggling knowing that Naruto has a secret admirer.

Kurama also noticed that too and rolls his eyes at how oblivious his kit can be. The class then quiets down when the principal enters their classroom with their teacher and tells them about how they were having a fashion competition which was being organized by Adrien's father Gabriel Agreste and how whomever wins will have their piece of work worn by Adrien in his next fashion show making Naruto know that Marinette will be excited about that.

Mr. Damocles then reveals what this year's theme was it was derby hats making Marinette visibly nervous and making Chloe mock her a bit making Naruto glare at her. "I want to do terrible things to her, I wonder what prank I should pull against the spoiled rich brat this time." Naruto thinks to himself as a few minutes later after class Naruto was out in the hall watch with Alya watching Marinette flip through her sketch pad. "Derby hats, derby hats, derby hats....I have nothing in here for derby hats." She tells them as Naruto frowns a bit. "It's okay Marinette calm down, you still got time I'm sure you'll think of something actually why don't you show us your work." Naruto says to her trying to be supportive of his friend while Alya nods her head in agreement.

"Yeah Naruto is right Marinette show us." She says to her and she shows them her sketch pad while Longg peeks a little bit from his pocket while trying to make sure no one sees him as Naruto whistles. "Wow this looks great, I'm impressed Marinette." Naruto says to her with a grin making Ayla nods her head in agreement as she was about to say something when suddenly Adrien and Nino walks over and Marinette freaking out a bit dives down to hide as Naruto playfully rolls his eyes a bit. "Wow these sketches look great Ayla did you or Naruto make them?" Adrien asked the two making Alya shakes her head no. "Nope actually I didn't make them, these sick designs were made by Marinette impressive right?" She asked them making Marinette come out and nervously and shyly wave.

"They look amazing Marinette I'm sure you'll have a chance to win." He says to her and he and Nino walks off and Marinette squeals and giggles. "I have to get to work right away." She says as she grabs her sketch pad and leaves as Naruto watches her go with Alya. "What about you Naruto, you going to enter?" She asked him making Naruto chuckle a bit. "Maybe, I mean not to win but just for fun really." Naruto tells her with a shrug and heads off. "I'll see ya later Alya." Naruto says to her and leaves when he was alone Longg comes out. "So what kind of derby hat you're gonna make? A watermelon hat?" He asked him making Naruto chuckle.

"No I don't think so although now I can't stop thinking about watermelon." Naruto says with a laugh as Longg flies next to him as they get to his apartment and Naruto gets to work on his derby hat.

When it was done it was a black derby hat but it had a red Chinese dragon stitch design into the hat as it looked amazing and cool. "This seems perfect....or maybe it's too good I mean I don't want to win this contest I mean I know how important this is to Marinette." Naruto says to Longg as the dragon Kwami smiles at him. "It'll be fine, besides you're welcome to try out new things." He says to him making Naruto nod his head in agreement as he was about to head out when he noticed something odd going on outside his window.

"That's strange there has never been so many pigeons in the middle of the city like this." Naruto says with a confused look as even his Kwami thought it was weird too. "Put on the tv the news should be able to tell us what's going on." Longg says to him making Naruto nod his head in agreement and turns on the news and was shocked to see there was a new dangerous villain on the loose named Mr. Pigeon.