"Should we leave?" Jungkook asked raising his eyebrows.

"Sure." Tae spoke as they both walked out and get in the Jeon mansion crossing the road.

"Grand maa." Jungkook shouted like a kid making tae flinch, Jungkook ran and hugged the old lady that was sitting on the couch.

"Oh my Koko, you finally came huh? I thought you weren't coming for the dinner." She spoke giving a slap to jungkook's shoulder who was hugging him.

"How won't I, and stop calling me koko infront of my boyfriend." Jungkook whispered to the ages woman who diverted her gaze to the pretty male standing at the entrance of the living room.

"Yaah, you brat you should invite him and introduce him to me." Jeon Mi kyung jungkook's grand ma spoke.

"Oh yeah, baby. Meet my grand ma, and grand ma my boyfriend Kim Taehyung." Jungkook introduced as he wrapped his arms around tae's shoulder. While tae gulped first Because Jungkook called him baby again and second the senior Mrs Jeon was looking at him from up to down, she stands up and walked near tae.

"You sure he is really your boyfriend koko." She asked.

"Not that nickname again....yeah he is why grandma." Jungkook mumbled the first words before replying to mi hyung.

"No, I mean how can you be so lucky that you got just a gem for your. Oh my I have never seen such a beauty for so long." She spoke smiling widely as her bunny teeths came in view and tae was sure he had never felt so relief in his entire life that he is feeling right now.

"Hello mrs Jeon, I am Kim Taehyung." He spoke bowing his head to the lady.

"Oh dear don't call me so formally, just call me grand ma. And wait, why do I feel like I have seen you somewhere?" Mi Kyung spoke staring at tae who also thought he had seen the lady somewhere.

"Leave it mom, let's sit and talk." Yeo bin interputed as they all got settled on the couches. They started to talk, Mi Kyung and tae was getting along which made Jungkook to smile in relief. He was scared as well what if his grandmother understood they are faking everything but till now it looks like she believed them.

Their heads turned towards the main door, from where Mr Lee Haye in and his daughter Lee Mana walked in. Jungkook's face turned cold as he looked at the girl who was staring at him with a grin. He scooted more closer to tae leaving no space between them, and enjoyed how her grin changed into a frown.

"Oh come come."  Joongi spoke welcoming his close friend. They did a handshake and got settled on the free couch. The adults started to talk among themselves while the youngers were just sitting there not knowing what they should talk. Jungkook was getting frustrated by the constant gaze on him thrown by the girl. And tae can sense that. He leaned to Jin who was sitting next to him.

"Hyung, can't we go somewhere. It's - it's getting awkward here." Tae whispered.

"Yeah sure. I am feeling suffocated as well." Jin whispered back.

"Mom we will be going to the balcony." Jin informed as he stood up and motioned to other to stand too.

"Wanna join?" Tae asked to Jungkook with a small smile who nodded with a soft smile. Everyone walked to the big balcony that was upstairs attached to the small living room. Just elders and mana was left behind. She kept taking glances at the way they all went.