Chapter Thirty-six: Showing His Strength

After Super Rock finally convinced Cale to take the ancient power, the redhead felt a slight pang in his chest and blood came out of his mouth once again.

"Cough.. is there any possible way to do this without it being painful?"

-Sorry Cale

-Welcome to the club, Super Rock!

-Cale, you should have a party. Let's eat delicious food.

Cale sighed as he wiped the blood from his mouth.  The hem of his sleeve now has red painted on it.

'Shit. How can I hide this? Why does Ron always make me wear a white shirt, anyway?'

He sighed again and folded his shirt. Hopefully they wouldn't notice it.

 He was wrong. 

Very wrong.

As soon as he came up, he tried to divert their attention.

"I found my lair." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"Young master. That is great. Now, tell this Ron, how there is blood on your clean shirt? hmm?"

Cale flinched.

'Vicious old man. Can he not keep popping out behind me?'

"It just happened."

"Are you alright, Human? Are you dizzy? Let's go rest."

"Cale-nim, you should rest."

"Let us head inside so you can rest, Cale."

Cale sighed in his mind again.

"I'm fine. Anyway, let's go inside."

"Okay. Up." Olliene said, asking for the redhead to climb his back.

The redhead happily obliged.

They all headed down the stairs within the huge boulder.

*

*

*

Cale is now finally slacking again. Others were busy training and doing their business.  The green dragon went back to the directory, the golden dragon making more Dragon's Rage with Raon. The kittens with Ron and Beacrox. The wolf cubs with Choi Han and Lock. 

Rosalyn also comes and goes. Being the captain of the Mage's Brigade is a busy task. Mary is with the dark elves. They were also doing some preparations with Tasha's guidance. The Whales are just waiting for Cale's call. The Jungle was quietly preparing as well.

*

*

*