Chapter 1: Kidnappings and Intros

Okay so hey there! This would be my second time writing, please read my very first book "Getting To Know Miss CEO" #GTKMCEO! Please ecuse all the errors and grammar! I am not a professional I am just ab amatyre who does this as a hobby so please bear with me!! :(
Without further a do, I present to you "The Mafia's Precious Daughter"...

Ariana's POV

"Ari, You need to drop off the cash at the bank."My best Friend Camilla said, or I like to call her Cammie.

"Sure thing Cammie. I just need to put a few files away." I replied.

My name is Ariana Whites and I am 21, I live here in New York. I work at a coffee shop which I do the accouting for, I am still in University and I will be graduating at the end of the year. My best friend Camilla goes to the same University as I and she is studying to become a lawyer while I want to get into the business field. We have been best friends since we met at a park just before university could start and we were thrilled when we found out that we were going to the same university.

I finished putting away the files, grabbed my bag and the bank packet which was nicely sealed and put it into my bag. I said a short goodbye to Cammie and walked out of the coffee shop.

The warm summer breeze greated me as soon as stepped out of the shop and walked to the nearest bus stop. My luck, the bus just arrived as soon as I reached the stop. I hopped in and said hello to Denny who I have known ever since I started working at the coffee shop which is 3 years now. I took a seat next to Mrs Jensen, who was a sweet old lady that treated me like her graddaughter even thought she had like 6.

"Ari dear, you get more beautiful everytime I see you!" She beamed.

"That's kinda impossible Mrs Jensen, since you saw me in the morning."I giggled.

"That's what is amazing! You look even more beautiful than in the morning! You have to tell me your secret."She winked and nudged my side. I just laughed and shook my head.

I soon reached my stop and said goodbye to everyone on the bus. I jumped off and walked to the entrance of the bank, to be greeted by line of people waiting to be served. I took my place in line and texted Cammie.
"Hey, might be a little late, long queue." I texted and she replied almost immediately.
"No prob, I'll cover your shift but please becareful." I replied a quick "I will" and put my phone away.

One and a half hour later...

There was only one person left before it was my turn, the Bank wasn't as busy since it was almost 5 in the afternoon and most people must have gone home.The person in front of me went to the teller and I was next.

As I was waiting, the alarms went off and there were gunshots, 4 men, all dressed in black, wearing masks came rushing in and yelled at us to get down and told the remaining tellers to empty all the money into the bag. So clichè...I thought and mentally laughed.

From their posture and their body size, I could tell they were young about 24 or 25 and clearly have been to the gym alot, but what puzzled me is that they seemed very high class, why would they be robbing a bank if they were already rich? I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion which caught one of the guys attention who was watching us while the other two were getting the money.

He came closer and for a moment I thought he was going by the guy next to me but he was coming to me! I just put a blank face on and ignored the weird feeling I had when he crouched down.

"Hm, you quite the fearless one, aren't you?" He stated amusement clear in his voice and mischief dancing in his shiny metalic eyes. It looked like melted metal the way it shone, it looked like contacts but his eyes were real and I could tell.