M!Pakistan x F!Reader

This was requested by @hjuoowou560_kaya
Hope you enjoy it!
May be bad since I never read much about Pakistan but I tried my best!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing on the balcony, leaning on the railing. I was looking at the night sky. It was beautiful. It was lighten up by the stars and the moon. I liked it. I felt calm looking at it in awa. All of a sudden, I hear footsteps from behind. I turned around to look and see Pakistan...?

"What are you doing here?" I asked him concerned. He wasn't the type to come out at night like this. 

he came close and leaned closer to the railing. He gave out a big sigh and looked........sad?

'No way! Pakistan who loves his pride more then anything looking sad? God must have fooled me.' I thought.

"I can read you like an open book." He suddenly said. "I know your thinking something like,'No way! Pakistan who loves his pride more then anything looking sad?' Right?'".

"Ho-ho-how do y-you" I was stuttering like a fool! But seriously, how did he know?!

"It's all written on your face." He said chuckling a bit. This guy got some problems.

"So, how....was your day?" He asked awkwardly, looking at my direction.

"It's......it's been good. Well better then your I guess" I said chuckling .

"Haha. Well, it's true I guess. If I Tell you about mine, will you hear it?" He asked again, giving me a warm smile.

"Go ahead. I am all ears." I said. Seriously , I think I blushed a bit at his smile.

"Well, life is ok. I mean I actually don't know how to say it. Um....... I think I am now in somewhat good terms with Bangladesh. I mean, even if they don't like me. It's understandable after what I did to them. I am...... Grateful that they still think of me as their brother." He said. I could feel the sadness in his voice...

" Yeah I get it. " I said. The only thing I am good at is listening to people not comforting. Should really work on it.

 "And..... It's been hard with India. Kashmir and stuffs. It was already bad, now with the treaty with China, it's been worse. I don't know....I don't know what to do. Sometimes I think of the days when we were together. When we fought.....together side by side." Him saying the last part, I could see tears in his eyes. 

 "I......" I couldn't say much. He was clearly not good at explaining but I understood. 

I take my hand out towards him to take it. He looks at my hand and then at me for a bit. He takes my hand but,

All of a sudden, he pulls me towards him and hugs me tightly, snuggling into my neck. A few seconds later I feel hot tears fall on my skin. Ah...... He was crying. I pat his back in hopes to calm him.

 "I....I...I don't know...what t-to d-do.." He was a stuttering mess, crying.

 "There,there it's gonna be all finnee. Nothing to worry aboooout.." I said in a low calm voice .

 "How....? I messed it all up..." He said still crying in my neck. 

 "You did. But your trying to fix.... So it's gonna be fine" I said.

After a while of him crying and me trying to comfort him with my non existent skills, he finally stops. 

 "You know, your bad at this." He said whipping away the tears.

 "Listen, i know i am bad but you don't gotta rub it on me!" I said pouting . He laughed at my reaction.

 "Hay...um..thanks" he said suddenly pinching my cheeks.

 "Hay!" I sad trying to pull away. I was blushing a bit because of what he was doing.

All of a sudden,he comes closer to me and..........Kisses me on the cheeks?!?! What?!?!

 "Huh?...HUH?!?" It took me a good few seconds to realize what just happened. I was a blushing mess.

 "It's a reward." He calmly said as if it was nothing and then just walks off. I was standing there, my face a tomato, trying to Process what happened.

                                                  •

                                                  •

                           "Damn, his teasing me!"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

I know it's bad. Don't come after me. I know nothing about Pakistan even tho I am from his brother country. 

And you know what? The part (Y/N) was like 'You did. But your trying to fix....' My mind was saying, yeah sure 'FIX' it. Lol

Anyway, forgive me if there is any mistakes.

Author out!