Aboard The Hogwarts Express

Start from the beginning

Everyone laughed, even Mrs. Weasley.

"Oh your father's coming!" she said suddenly, looking up at the clock again.

Mr. Weasley's hand had suddenly spun from "work" to "traveling"; a second later it had shuddered to a halt on "home" with the others, and they heard him calling from the kitchen.

"Coming, Arthur!" called Mrs. Weasley, hurrying out of the room. A few moments later, Mr. Weasley came into the warm living room carrying his dinner on a tray. He looked completely exhausted.

"Well, the fat's really in the fire now," he told Mrs. Weasley as he sat down in an armchair near the hearth and toyed unenthusiastically with his somewhat shriveled cauliflower. "Rita Skeeter's been ferreting around all week, looking for more Ministry mess-ups to report. And now she's found out about poor old Bertha going missing, so that'll be the headline in the Prophet tomorrow. I told Bagman he should have sent someone to look for her ages ago."

"Mr. Crouch has been saying it for weeks and weeks," said Percy swiftly.

"Crouch is very lucky Rita hasn't found out about Winky," said Mr. Weasley irritably. "There'd be a week's worth of headlines in his house-elf being caught holding the wand that conjured the Dark Mark."

"I thought we all agreed that that elf, while irresponsible, did not conjure the Mark?" said Percy hotly.

"If you ask me, Mr. Crouch is very lucky no one at the Daily Prophet knows how mean he is to elves!" said Hermione angrily.

Renevia shifts uncomfortably from Hermione to Harry and lean against his shoulder. The boy's body stiffened lightly.

"Now look here, Hermione!" said Percy. "A high-ranking Ministry official like Mr. Crouch deserves unswerving obedience from his servants —"

"His slave, you mean!" said Hermione, her voice rising passionately,"because he didn't pay Winky, did he?"

"I think you'd all better go upstairs and check that you've packed properly!" said Mrs. Weasley, breaking up the argument. "Come on now, all of you. . . ."

Hermione stomped on her feet, picked her book up, then she grabbed Renevia's hand, who looked utterly confused and went back upstairs to Ginny's room. Renevia almost tripped on her feet but managed to stabilize herself.

Hermione, extremely upset,she  thought it cruel that house-elves were neither paid nor given holidays for their work, "it is very unfair!" Renevia listened diligently to her rants. When she saw Hermione finally cool down, both of them start to do their own thing, Hermione rechecked her luggage which Renevia couldn't count how many times she did it.

Eventually, Renevia decided to visit Harry and Ron. Slightly peeking over the door, she saw Harry sitting there awkwardly with Ron who looked pissed off with something. Her eyes trailed over the dress robes on the bed, that is when she remembered.

She walked over both of them and sat herself on the bed. Fred and George were nowhere to be seen, probably still downstairs. Just before she could ask, Ron spat at her.

"What?! Come here to laugh at me?!"

Renevia blinked her eyes, slightly surprised.

"Woah, what got into you?"

Seeing Ron's grumpy face, Harry took the sign and said," Ron was upset with his dress robes."

"This dress robes?" Renevia asked, lightly picking up the dress robes on the bed before Ron snatched it.

"Give it back!"

"Now, now ,no need to get snippy! "she spat, then she forcefully snatched it back from Ron who glaring at her. One thing about Renevia is she is extremely prideful, rude to her, then she pays it back twice or thrice.