UN
As we entered the dining room we were surprised by a very appetizing scent that made us quite hungry. When we saw the food all of us jaw dropped because we've never seen such a good looking food and just by looking at it made us hungry. We didn't even notice that we've been standing there for so long until we all heard a giggle and that snapped us all back to reality and looked at C/N. He signaled us to sit down so we went to a vacant chair and sit while still we're all still embarrassed on what happened earlier.

When we all sit in we saw that the family are praying so we went along with it and just listened to their prayer but when they started to pray in their own language that made quite surprised because I only heard this language on the Neoarchean Era. I only listened on their prays.

C/N
As I was about to prey when I felt like someone is staring at me so I looked around but no one was looking at me so I brushed it off and started to pray "Na i aen -o i ar galadrim, mín thanked an i aes i mín gar- sír a mín asked an cin're blessings na on- i aes farn nutrition an ammen na iuithi- ha an tomorrow. I's all mín asked in i est- -o Eywa (To The God of the high elves,we thanked for the food that we have today and we asked for you're blessings to give the food enough nutrition for us to use it for tomorrow. That's all we asked in the name of Eywa)"and when I was done praying everyone started to eat. Some compliment our foods especially Mr. America because he never tasted such a food, and China whose good at keeping himself calm and elegant but when it comes to our food he couldn't keep his composure. Most of the countries have a full mouth of food in them and they even tried to talk but almost choke.

"Please don't speak while they'res food in you're mouth you'll ended up chocking yourself"I said and they nodded.America was about to choke because he tried to speak and he quickly grab the water and started to drink until "What the!!!First of all the food taste so good and now this water taste so good as well it's like you're drinking some juice or something!!"he said and that made some countries suspicious so all of them tried the water and was amazed "What do you add in this water?!!"France said "Ummm,it's just a normal water and there's nothing in there"I said. Now all of them are asking if I can sell them the food that we make here and the water as well and I was like 'Don't they have food in their country?'You thought 'Why do they need our food at this case I won't have enough food for my people if they keep demanding a huge amount of food and water,and that'll cause my daughters to not have time at all at relaxing and they won't stop on using their ability' as I thought of it and looked at my daughter's and I imagined what they might look like and if they keep on overworking themself made me quite worried and so I refused and doing such large portion of water and food.I will only agree if the portion of the food and water will decrease.

~When they were done eating~

"Since we're all done eating,why not take a rest and continue our discussion for tomorrow" I said and all of them nodded and went to their guest room and as for me I helped my children on cleaning and all of them said they can handle it and they don't need my help and I should just go and rest but I insist and since I'm the type of person that will do anything to help someone they gave up and they let me help them.When we were all done cleaning we went our own room to take a rest. When I was in my room I took a quick shower and dryed myself then change into my sleeping clothes.He is wearing a black robe and a black pajamas,and after that he went to take a rest and brace himself for what's gonna happen tomorrow.

Like this

~The next morning~

When I woke up I take a bath and change my clothes into formal clothes and I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for us all.He is wearing a black tuxedo,black pants with a pink handkerchief and a pink tie.