Chapter 28. School trip. ⚒️

Start from the beginning

I sighed.

Asmodeus looked confused. "Are you alright master?" He asked. "Uh, oh, yeah, sorry." I said. "It's just.. You look nice today, and I want to touch you. But Opera or grandpa are problaly watching. Plus, what do I do if Clara suddenly comes ba-

"If I suddenly what?" I heard from behind me. I shot up, Asmodeus doing the same as me.

"Nothing, I just said that maybe we should wait for you so that you wouldn't stand here alone-" I rambled, hoping she would believe it. She then hugged the both of us, and let go.

"Haha, I scared you! I won!"

I finally got a good look at her, her hair was a mess, under her eyes were dark, red circles and it looked like she rushed to put her shirt on. Her smile was even more faded than before, and she looked like she hadn't slept for days.

"Come on!" She shouted while grabbing our hands. "We are going to be late!" She then started running. We ended up running with her. Asmodeus made a few snappy remarks at her along the way to school though, but she ignored them. Eventually we were in front of the royal one, panting. "Valac.. You.. Bitch.." Asmodeus said inbetween breaths. "Haha.." Clara said, also panting heavily.

I lost my balance and eventually plopped down onto the ground, laughing. "Are.. you.. alright.. master..?" Asmodeus asked, leaning on the door. "Im.. alright." I replied back.

Eventually the door where Asmodeus leaned on opened, resulting in him tumbling onto the ground. I thought it was impossible to laugh as hard as this. I don't think I have ever laughed this hard.

I stood up and walked up to him, I then offered him my hand. He didn't get up. He just layed there on the ground, his head against the cold tiles.

Eventually he grabbed my hand though, and we saw who opened the door. Professor Kalego.

"I almost thought you lot wouldn't come anymore. You are just in time, go sit down."

He said. Asmodeus looked like he was about to scream and yell at who opened the door, but instead composed himself, sending angry glares at professor Kalego.

"Looks like someone is in a bad mood. Not my problem." Kalego mumbled under his breath. "Anyways, lets start this lesson now that all of you trash are here." He then said, grabbing a ruler and pointing at the board.

"First off, I have an important announcement to make. We will be going on a trip soon. Actually we will be going tomorrow. So all of you listen well.
Since the end of terminus is coming up soon, we will be having to go on a trip to 'blow off some steam' as the principle said. This year we will be going to a beach."

Lied screamed trough the class. "Wait but we are the misfit class, right? Since when are we allowed to have trips out?"

"Would you shut up and listen? You are free to stay here and clean up the school if you'd like." Kalego then said. "The reason all of you are able to go is because the stupid chair demon suddenly allowed the misfit class to participate because a certain somebody is in our class." He then looked at me, staring in annoyance. "We will be going there tomorrow. We will all meet up in this classroom before 9am. After that we will fly there. Also, we will stay at the resort for one night, so choose a partner to spend a room with." He then glares at us angrily.
"Boys and girls will not be paired in the same room, so don't even think about that."

I looked at Asmodeus and Clara, Asmodeus looked as happy as I was, Clara looked lost in thought. I then looked back to the class, everyone was shining brightly.

Eventually the whole class cheered, to Kalego's annoyance. "All of you, shut up and sit down! If you don't I'll make sure you regret it." He yelled, gritting his teeth.