"Y/n, I didn't mean to- "started Jungkook to which I just smiled and shook my head at him and walked faster as I could see the cottage.

It seemed that the cottage was located in a forest, and even though I was busy talking with Jungkook, I did notice which way we walked through. Dare I say it was a rich-looking cottage. The outside was made of brick and the inside was made of wood.

It was a slightly U - shaped cottage where in the middle was the entrance to the house. Next to the main door were framed glass windows where we could see who was outside. There were tons of bushes filled with flowers but everything was dark blue or bright red or periwinkle. The only flower I noticed was similar to the earth was lavender. I got inside the house I could still hear Jungkook calling me from behind. Of course, he had read my mind.

I was greeted with the smell of soup and meat and I could hear laughing and talking. I went to the kitchen to see Jin cooking while Jimin and Taehyung helped in the chopping as Namjoon and Hoseok sat next to the counter talking about their day at work.

I peeped into the hall, to see Yoongi sitting on the lying chair while he had a newspaper in his hand which had the title: "Demons Daily" as he already changed into his pyjamas as he had a nightcap which was a deep blue. He also seems to be drinking something.

"Hi Y/n," said Yoongi to which at first, I stiffened and then realized these people could know my presence.

"Hi Yoongi," to which Yoongi smiled and nodded his head though he didn't raise his head from the newspaper.

I went back to the kitchen to see Jungkook along with his hyungs. Even though he was looking at me, I wasn't looking at him.

I was engulfed in a hug by Hoseok.

"Y/n! Why don't you get changed? I brought a ton of stuff for you!!" said Hoseok as he dragged me

"Stuff?"

"Name it, dresses, trousers, sweaters, pyjamas, and many more," said Hoseok as I smiled at him.

"You didn't have-," I couldn't finish my sentence as Hoseok interrupted me and said: "Don't bring in that dialogue Y/n, I am sure that you are going to be here for a while and if you have to be here, there is some sort of mistake to happen,"

"What do you mean?"

"We will talk about it during dinner," he said with a smile worth a hundred suns.

"Do demons have nationalities?" I asked to which Hoseok laughed as I helped him by carrying some of the shopping bags.

"A good question, we do have nationalities; we seven are Koreans, and since you are from Seoul, probably transported Seoul hell,"

"This is Seoul?"

"Yes, but in the Underworld. Technically, we are under your house which is situated above the land,"

I nodded as it made somewhere some sense.

"If you don't mind me asking Hoseok, what is your job?" I asked as we climbed the stairs.

"I am a doctor, an anesthesiologist to be exact,"

Damn. Rich people's household.

"So, this will be your room," said Hoseok as we stood before a wooden door, he opened and waited for me to get in.

Gentlemen.

"I heard that you had a quite good time in the museum?" he said as he put the shopping bags on the bed. King-size bed.

"I did. It was scary yet interesting,"

"I know, it seems to be a dream right now but don't be scared, before you get used to it, you will be back in the above world," said Hoseok with a warm smile.

Some part of me ached when he said that.

"Freshen up and come down, we have a lot to talk about," he said as he patted my shoulders and left my room.

The room was majestic.

The room was light maroon-themed. A bed which had black bed canopy curtains. A study table where there were some storybooks and a closet next to it. There was a beautiful white and red dream catcher next to my bed. A window where also a window nook was present which was decorated with some plushies.

I rummaged through the shopping bags to take a sweatshirt some black leggings and some undergarments which were surprisingly my size.

Demons have good intuition.

There was a note inside the bag which I took and read.

Hi Y/n,

If the undergarments don't fit you, I am sorry!! I just guessed out and took it, we could go and buy some when you have time,"

- Hoseok

I don't know if I should be flustered or grateful. I went to the bathroom and I stripped off my clothes suddenly remembering what happened today.

I don't why I made Jungkook stand over there. I had an okay body but the dragon tattoo of mine is a bit questionable for me. My body is a bit muscular compared to other girls. A skinny muscular female with honey-tanned skin and black wavy hair.

I let the lukewarm water calm down my aching sore muscles. It had been a long day.

I washed up and put the clothes on while I let my hair dry to itself.

I went down to be greeted by Jin while everyone sat down with really casual outfits and it seemed like they were waiting for me.

For once in my 22 years of living, I felt like I was eating with an actual family.

 ━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hope you liked this chapter!!