killer whale attack

Start from the beginning

   Ron then weaves his fin at Maya and got ready to get some exp points,

And also try some move on them.

   Because he doesn't meet a strong opponent, so Ron can't truly know how strong he is now.

   Maya then noticed something in the distance.

   "What is that? An orca? Oh, no! Can Mr Whale survive from them? I hope I can see him survive"

   Maya seemed frustrated, because she just found something interesting but not able to record it.

   "No wait, we have an underwater robot, we use that to know the location of the fish from a close distance. You can use it if you want it."

   "Oh? Really! Thank you captain"

   Maya then begins to prepare for a live stream, while the captain prepares the robot.

   Finally, the robot was active and placed in the ocean, and everything became clear.

   There are three orcas with Ron, and more and more people are watching Maya livestreaming.

   Some viewers are curious and some are recommended by friends, and the live streams are becoming more popular. Many marine biologists also come to study the newly-found creature.

   Ron also heard Maya say to be safe and survive. She doesn't need to worry about Ron, but worry about those orcas who will soon be exp, point.

....

   In the deep sea, the orca immediately prepares to prey on Ron.

   Orcas are great at teamwork. They are also deadly and known for their great teamwork.

   They also have tactics they use when they are hunting, and they are the deadliest predator because, when they are hunting, it guarantees success when they are together.

   In the deep sea, the Orca, with its speedy body, is already surrounding Ron and making an intimidating voice.

   This is used to confuse their prey, so they can be easily attacked.

   The orca was ready to attack Ron in any direction with great speed.

   But Ron was not scared, because he could detect any movement near him.

   “Looks like you are too scared to move, huh”

   One of the Orcas said in an arrogant tone.

   "Shut up and become my exp point"

   “What are you saying little whale, are you crazy?”

   "Don't worry, it's been a long time since I started killing. Now you are my first victim."

   Ron immediately dashes to one of them. The Orca never expects the speed of the creature in front of them to be too fast.

   And when they realize it, they don't have time to react and get hit with Ron's body.

   Ron uses the move Body Slam while dashing on the orca, directly killing it and the impact is so huge you can even feel it on a boat.

   The boat was far away and yet still had the impact and it is visible through camera vision how huge the impact it was.

   The Orca who saw one of them die wanted to take revenge. The remaining Orca were furious, and they immediately swim toward Ron to kill him.

   But before that happened, Ron open his mouth and began preparing for the next attack. Water pulse, then suddenly something appeared in Ron's mouth.

   A huge water then was fire toward the Orca.

   The Orca was unable to move in time and was directly hit by Ron's move.

   The move hit the Orca instantly, killing it.

   The last Orca, who didn't know what was happening, suddenly felt like they had chosen the wrong target.

   The orca feel like they are prey and the creature in front of them is the real predator.

   Run. That is what the last Orca wanted to do, but its already too late.

   His animal instinct tells it to run as far as possible, as if he was some extremely terrifying monster.

   So it did, but it was already too late to run away. Ron uses a scary face. Its use is to slow down enemy movement.

   Ron wants to use his last move that he hasn't tried. Origin pulse, this is what Ron always wants to do.

   Then I saw four water bubbles in the midair. The four water bubbles then shoot a huge water pillar to the last orca.

   There was a big explosion in the water. With that, the last orca died and nothing left in the aftermath.

   The last killer whale is just the same as the first and the second Orca. All of them were dead in the end.

....

   The scene was too shocking to be seen.

   Maya and the captain were dumbfounded, both of them may not be going to believe what just happened in front of them.

   If they just hear this on the Internet, they are definitely not going to believe it, but this event really happened, and they saw it with their own eyes.

   What happened next on the underwater robot screen is more better. It shows Ron rushing to the orca with a big impact afterward.

   They just die in a few seconds.

   After that, they saw water shoot out from the whale's mouth and heading toward the second Orca.

   The water hit the second Orca and killed it.

   Not a second later, Maya and the viewer saw that the last whale was running with its might away from the whale they attacked.

   But suddenly, it slowed down.

   And everyone sees the whale-like creature is controlling four water bubbles and shooting water.

   When the water pillar hit the orca, there was a big explosion in the water up to a few meters.

   The impact was big, but the fishing boat was able to survive and was almost sunk because of it.

   "What the fuck is that!?"

   Maya couldn't even know how to react and saying the first word came into her mind.

   The barrage suddenly stopped for a few seconds, followed by many people asking if this was real.

   But they knew this was live and being watched by many people. It's almost impossible to say that this is fake.

   "Oh my god, is this even real?"

   "That's it, I would call you the whale God."

   "He is so nice to host, but suddenly turns into a scary monster when it comes to the orca"

   "This must be fake, right, there is no way this was real."

   "I also feel that the host only wants popularity and does all this to gain more viewers"