First Schedule

Y/N POV

After I parked the car, me and the girls joined manager noona as we make our way into the building into the waiting room where the girls will be getting their makeup and outfits done.

When we were about to enter the waiting room, i stopped and let them all get inside while I waited outside. Winter looked at me with a confused look.

"What are you doing oppa"

"Uhh this is your waiting room why would I enter" I said making Winter giggle. I truly didn't know about what happens in their waiting room, all I know was that I had to respect their privacy that's why I tried to avoid entering.

"You're so funny Oppa" She said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.

"This is OUR waiting room" she said emphasizing the word our.

"Oh what happened?" Giselle got curious seeing me and Winter holding hands entering the room.

"Y/N Oppa here didn't want to enter the room just now so I dragged him inside" Winter replied making Giselle laugh.

"I forgot that you're new with this being a manager thingy hahaha" She continued.

Then manager noona came telling me the tasks that i have to do while the girls do their photoshoot. So i excused myself to sit on the couch in the waiting room while opening my laptop.

"What's that?" Karina said as she sat down beside me asking what i was doing with the laptop.

"I'm just checking your schedule for your concert this upcoming week" I told her. They have a concert in the upcoming weeks and i had to find slots for their practices and I can tell that it's going to be very hectic.

"Cool cool, btw can I rest on your shoulder? The last time i did it, i had a very good sleep" Karina said to me.

"Uhm yeah sure..." i replied her.

She then rested her head on my shoulder while i continued my work on the laptop. The members saw this and secretly took pictures to tease their leader later.

Timeskip

After a few hours of waiting, their finally done with the photoshoot and as they thanked all the staffs, we headed our way to the car and drove our way back home.

Karina sat right beside me and the members showed her the pictures from earlier. Her face got red as she faced the window looking outside trying to avoid any eye contact. I just laughed at her and continued driving safely.

As we arrived at the dorm it was already late so we all headed straight to our rooms luckily we already ate during the photoshoot that was provided by the sponsors.

I plopped on my bed trying to sleep but then i heard someone knocking on my door. I went ahead to open it and saw Karina in her pajamas rubbing her eyes looking sleepy.

"Y/N Oppa, can i sleep at your bed today?" She asked me.

"Why? what's wrong with your bed?" I was confused at first.

"I don't know why but it's hard to sleep at my bed"

"Oh ok sure come on in" I invited her in.

"Here you go, you can use my bed for tonight, I'll just sleep in the living room couch for now" I said after quickly cleaning up my bed.

"Noo noo........ I-i want to s-sleep with you...." She stopped me from going out the room.

I was shocked by her request, speechless also but she just pulled me into bed. I had many questions going on in my head.