Rough nights and Introductions

Izuku hangs up his phone and his Fiance gets off him, the two are covered in sweat and Izuku looks very unhappy. "I just wanted one night, one night to be with my future husband and I can't get that." Izuku growls as he stands up and puts his dress and shoes back on. He ignores his messed up makeup and sighs. "Well if my night is ruined, I am dragging you with me. Get dressed" he says to his fiance and watches as he hurriedly gets his clothes on. Once he's dressed, Izuku kisses him and takes his hand, dragging him to his car.

     The short drive is relaxing and quiet. Izuku and his Fiance holding hands as the drive. Arriving at UA, the two clamber out of the car and walk to the gate. Just as Izuku is about to rent the com for permission to bring him in, Nezu's voice is heard over the intercom. "I am aware of what's going on young Midoriya. You may bring your fiance to the Dorms, just please be considerate of the other students." Izuku flushes as the gates open, but as they do, Izuku's mother instincts kick in and he rushes to the Dorms.

     Momo and the rest of the class are trying and failing to wake Kaminari up, but he is just so deep into his sleep, his consciousness can't be disturbed. Along with that, he is constantly producing a high voltage across his body. Multiple burn marks litter the room and his arms. This is the scene Izuku comes into. Quickly, he shoos the students out of the cramped bedroom and looks to Kaminari. Slowly and carefully, Izuku approaches the bed, dodging the occasional bolt of lightning that is sent his way. Once he is next to the bed he leans down, "Kami, Sweetie, It's time to wake up. It's okay, come on you're having a nightmare. Come to momma and open your eyes. It's safe." As if those words were the antidote to sleep, Kami's eyes flutter open. "Mom…. M-M-Moma!" Kami cries as he rushed into Izukus lap. "It's okay sweetie, it's okay, it was just a nightmare. It can't hurt you." He softly coos into his ear until he calms down.

     "What was the dream about sweetie?" Izuku asks softly stroking a hand through the poor boys hair. "I-It was m-my…. My dad. He… he used to beat me and mom. Then one day, mom found a new man, an officer. He took him down and put him in jail. But every year, I have the same nightmare a-and I hate it. I thought sleeping pills would prevent me from dreaming" he says as he just holds Izuku. He let's the boy let all his emotions out before he's drained and Izuku calls for Koda. Who rushes in to hold Kaminari, "Stay with him, make sure he doesn't take anymore sleeping pills and hold him as he sleeps." He instructs the boy. Koda quickly shakes his head and izuku swears he is probably dizzy from it. Placing a gentle kiss on both their heads, he smiles and leaves the room.

     Thinking he's solved the big issue and can go back to his Fiance, he realizes he is so wrong. Most of the students from both classes are pinning his lover up against the wall just as Izuku walks in. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Izuku yells startling the students. "Mom! He snuck into our Dorms, we're prot—" Kendo starts before she is cut off. "Put. My. Fiance. Down. Now" He says taking a step forward with each word. The student drop him and step back. Izuku sighs reigning in his anger and rubs his nose. "I'm sorry kids," he says at the sad faces and wobbly lips. "I'm just tired, but I expect the next time someone walks in, you stop them, politely ask why there here then find myself or a teacher." He says as he takes his loves hand. "I know we are all on edge tonight. So everyone, go to bed we'll talk I the morning." He says and everyone nods and heads to bed. 

     Sighning, Izuku watches all his kids, minus one walks to bed. A soft tap on his shoulder, has Izuku turn around as Momo is standing there. She looks at Izuku and gives a soft look. Reaching under her shirt, she pulls a container of makeup wipes. With an Amused sigh she helps Izuku. "Mama I swear, Next time I know it's important, but at least clean the tear tracks and… Outlines on your cheek" she says with a small blush. Izuku, who isn't much better chuckles. "Momo, sweetie, I appreciate it, but you kids are more important." He says before kissing her forehead. "Now, off to bed, I'll do room checks soon. Go get ready for bed dear" he says and watches as Momo leaves before turning around. "Oh, and Compress, Remember hurt our mom, we hurt you" is all she said before dissapearing into her room.

     Sighing Izuku takes his Fiances hand and leads him to his bedroom. "Why don't you get comfortable, I'm going to check on the kids, I'll be back soon" He says before kissing his soon-to-be husband. Walking down the halls, Izuku checks on every student. Seeing then sleeping comfortably, Izuku makes it to Momo's room. Inside he hears some… lewd noises. Knocking, he gets some muffled "one sec's" from two different female voices. Quickly the door opens and a disheveled Momo in a hastily applied robe stands there. "Hey sweetie, I wanted to make sure you sleep well." He says and pats her head. As he goes to leave he stops. Oh, and Tell Jiro goodnight as well and to keep her voice down." He says with a chuckle at the blush and Momo's blubbering. With a smile he winks over his shoulder.

      Walking back to bed, Izuku meets his fiance. There he finds soft music, scented candles and a scantily clad Compress. With a tap to his side and lifting up the covers, it doesn't take Izuku and Compress long to start having fun. After 9 rounds and a slightly bloated stomach, Izuku and compress fall into a deep sleep with Izuku having only one thought. 'I won't be able to walk straight tomorrow' izuku chuckle before the two fall asleep in each other's embrace.