Set Up for the Anniversary

3rd POV:

     It was finally Friday, the sports festival had just finished and it was almost time for Internships. Izuku woke up with his alarm and went to do his normal routine. Quietly he went into the Dorms and gathered everyone's clothes. Starting the washers, he went to sweep, mop and clean the surfaces. As he finished his cleaning, he went to change the clothes ans start breakfast. Making pancakes that each were specialized for each person, Izuku went and yelled up the floors. "Kids, Breakfast is about ready!". As all the students came down, Izuku plated up food and passed them out to respective students. "What's with the fancy breakfast Mom?" Asked Jiro. "Oh I wanted to do something special for all the great work of the sports festival. Go ahead and eat up, I'm going to finish laundry and get to class. Eat up and get ready kids. I'll see ypu in class" Izuku said as he finished the dishes and dissapeared down the hall. Once everyone ate, they got dressed and headed to class. After a while, Izuku walked in, placing a steaming cup of coffee and a thermos on Aizawa's desk and returned to his seat. Not long after, Aizawa walked into the class, "Alright Quiet down" he said as he watched the students take there seats. "Great job in the sports festival. Now that that is over we have to go over the next important step, Hero Names". At this, the class exploded in a fury of excitement. Sighing, Aizawa activated his Quirk, "Alright I won't be helping with this, To help you will be Midnight. Also, Izuku…" the said boy's head shot up, "Yes Sensei?" He asked. "Mic told me to have you meet him in his office after class." As he fi ished, Midnight walked in and smiled.

     "Alright Kiddos, today we'll pick your hero names, please take a whiteboard and a marker. Write your hero name down and Present it. I will Decide if it's acceptable." She said as the students quickly wrote their names down and presented them. Everyone had acceptable names, even Bakugou with his name; The Explosion Hero: Ground Zero. Everyone had picked a name, and Izuku was trying to make up a name for himself.

     As he sat their, with millions of names going through his brain, he stopped as Jiro looked over. "Mom, are you alright? You haven't picked a name yet." Smiling he nodded to Jiro as he wrote his name down. Standing tall he presented his name to Midnight. "The Loving Healer: Freyr" He said as he showed his board. Softly Midnight smiled "Playing on the fact your like a mother, use the male counterpart of the Goddess of Motherhood Freya. Accepted" she said with a smile. Izuku returned to his desk as Midnight smiled and congratulated the students before leaving.

     "Alright, as you leave class, please collect your folder with your Internship offers. All of you need to have the slip turned in by the end of the weekend. You are dismissed. Midoryia, Mics office." Aizawa said before falling back to the floor to sleep more.

Izuku's POV:

    I smiled as I stood up and grabbed my folder. A small '1438' circled on the corner. 'Must be the amount of offers I received.' I Thought to myself as I exited class and made my way to Mic-Sensei's office. Knocking gently I hear an energetic "Come In" from the other side. Quickly entering and closing the door, I moved and sat down on one if Mics massive chairs. "Hey Mic-Sensei, what's wrong?" I ask confused why he would call for me. 

     Mic cleared his throat, but he looked nervous. "Hey Midoriya, thanks for coming. The reason I asked for you is because…" Mic smiled nervously. "I need help, me and Sho's Anniversary is on Saturday. Could I ask for your help?" He asked and Izuku smirked, "Sure, as long as you help me with changing my hero costume design before the internships Monday, I would be glad to help." Izuku stated and got an almost ear piercing "Done!" He said as he took the designs and lifted an eybrow at the boy. "You do know this is more feminine the masculine" Mic stated. "Yes I know, my ki-classmates came up with the disign and adked me to try it at least." Izuku replied. "Ok, I'll add some designs with Midnight, and well get it to you by monday." Mic said and Izuku smiled softly. "OK Sweetie, I'll text you the address, and make sure your anniversary is perfect. Is there anything I need to know?" He asked and Mic smiled. "Sho loves cats, he actually proposed at this little cat Cafe that was unfortunately destroyed in a villain attack." Sming Izuku nodded. "I know where your talking, don't worry, I have a few Ideas. Have Nemuri help you pick out a suitable outfit and I'll set it all up." Izuku smiled before leaping up and rushing to the door. "Oh and sweetie, nothing too gawdy…. Yet" Izuku winked and slipped out the door. Mic paled and was starting to think, 'Maybe asking the class Mom was a bad idea… oh well too late.' Mic thought as Nemuri aka Midnight walked in.