I follow Nat and we walk towards another jet where Phil walks out. As well as a man who I recognize as Captain America.

"Agent Romanoff, Sage," he says with a nod. "Captain Rogers," he says introducing him.

"Ma'am," he replies which would shock me if I hadn't known how he came about.

Most men these days, on earth at least, wouldn't be caught dead speaking in such a way.

"Hi," she says flatly. "They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face trace," she tells Phil before he nods and walks off.

"See you there," Roger replies to him before he's walked off.

"It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice," Nat goes as we start walking along the place.

"Was it?" He asks flatly looking at her and back towards me.

"Indeed," I state with a forced smile.

"I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" She asks making me chuckle.

He looks at me and her holding back an amused smile.

"Trading cards?"

"They're vintage," she states.

"He's very proud of them," I add.

We walk towards Bruce who looks very lost. I suppose I feel the same though I don't show it as much as he does.

"Dr. Banner," Rogers calls to him.

"Yeah, hi," Bruce says as Nat and I stay back letting them exchange hellos.

"You doing okay?" Nat asks me.

I look at her confused.

"Yeah. Of course."

"Okay. Just making sure," she says pulling a smile before focusing on what seems to be her earpiece.

"Gentlemen...ma'am," she goes saying to all of us. "You might want to step inside a minute. It's going to get a little hard to breathe."

As if on cue there's a loud noise and slight rumbling coming from the ship or deck we're standing on

"Is this a submarine?" Rogers asks.

"Really? They want me in a submerged pressurized metal container?" He states shortly.

We all walk towards the edge of the shot and I feel my eyes deceive me as what looks to be wings start to arise from the water.

A ship. We're on a huge ship.

"Oh no, this is much worse," Banner adds making me chuckle as we all make our way quickly inside.

*

When we start walking in we enter an area with many people on computers. Talking and barking orders.

I notice Nick Fury at the center as we walk in. Even from behind I can tell he hasn't changed a bit. No matter the fact that it's been about a year give or take.

"Gentlemen," he says as he turns around to see us.

He starts to speak to Banner and I listen into the conversation by the time Banner asks how long he'll be present.

"Where are you with that?"

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cellphones. Laptops. If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us," Phil explains.

"That's still not gonna find them in time."

I stop listening as I walk out of the area.

I walk down the long hall and head to the area we were shown we'd be staying.