One Hundred Sixteen

Start from the beginning

I hung up and turned back to my precious Königin. She had her eyes on me, it sent a shiver down my spine. I can't help but bite my lip making eye contact with her.

Ah~ she really turns me on~

Holding my desires in, I gripped my thigh as I sat down across her once more. Unlike the others, I didn't have any plans on leaving her today. What place is better than being next to the woman you love the most? This is exactly how I feel whenever I'm with Caius. My beloveds are my whole world~ ♥.

After a few hours, she went ahead and cleaned herself which I already did before coming in here. I must obviously be in my best condition if I was going to visit and impress my Ivy.  I insisted that we sleep together on the bed.

With a judging eye, she gave me a disapproving look. I begged her over and over again till she gave in. I happily moved to one edge of the bed and left a large space for her. She lay down beside me and I inched nearer to her till I could feel her warmth near me. 

I didn't expect her to place her arms around me and pull me nearer. I, of course, would not miss this chance and left myself to indulge in this feeling. I waited until she fell asleep before drifting off. Without knowing how long I had been out, I woke up to the silent mumbles I could hear. Not showing that I was awake, I listened to what she was up to.

"It's me." She talked to another person on the line with her.

"I'm fine, don't tell me you're worried about me? ..Them? I won't hurt them, why would I? You were worried that I'd do something to them? Look, Valentine. What in I love them do you not understand? Sure they might have kidnapped me, it's understandable."

Aww, she loves us~ I knew she was faking it! Ah, my dear wife really knows how to trick us.

"I could easily leave anyway. ..Huh? Oh, I'll just wait for the right time. I don't want to rush it or they might find out. I can't let that happen."

..What did she say? Leave? She's planning on leaving again?..again?? She's going to leave me again?!

"Children? I suppose if I have children then I won't have a choice, would I?" 

My vision was blurring. Was I getting too work up? I didn't notice, all I could think about was her leaving. Her plan on leaving us again. Why? Are we not enough for her?? Does she want to go back to that motherfucking husband of hers?! Why?! We are her husbands! Not him! Us! Me!

"You want to leave us again?" A sweet voice spoke up from behind us. 

Ah, my cute puppy. He really comes at the right time~ 

She stared at him with bewildered eyes, wondering where he came from. He's always been here. Caius can't control himself to be anywhere near our wife, so we built a one-way mirror where he could see her without her knowing in a much closer perimeter than Demetrius.

 Before she could say anything, not even a word, he wrapped his arms around her. Not being able to have room to raise her arms, she allowed him to embrace her.

He leaned his mouth to her ear and whispered, loud enough that I could hear.

"But I won't let you."

He then sprayed a substance on her face.

She turned away from him, coughing after inhaling the spray. 

'That can't be what I think it is?' 

"What was tha-" She didn't manage to finish her sentence when her legs gave up. My body moved on its own, I didn't realize that I already inched myself close to her and that I was able to catch her soft body.

Her skin slowly turned flushed red, her face had an alluring brush of blush around the apples of her cheeks. The tip of her ears turned into a cute hue of pink.

"W-What the f-fuck was that. D-did you just d-drugged me?!" She managed to demand despite struggling. She pushed me away, holding herself with her arms.

That triggered something in me. I've been clouded with thoughts of her leaving us again, the idea of someone else being able to hold her like I did, as we did, displeased me beyond understanding. 

I pushed myself close to her body, pinning her body down on the carpeted floor. 

"Enough, Ivy. Stop pushing us away. When will you learn that you will never be able to get rid of us. Never, darling." I claimed, staring directly into her beautiful eyes.

"I didn't drug you, Ivy. I just prompted your heat to come sooner than it was supposed to. After all, you have been suppressing them for years now. That can't be healthy, right? Won't you let us help you? hm?" He smiled at her innocently.

But we knew it was anything but that. 

Ah~ My puppy is turning me on. When he's like this with our wife, nothing excites me more. I nearly left a cut on my lips from the number of times I've been biting them, just like I would do to our wife.

It didn't take long for her pheromones to fill the room. I could feel myself getting affected by her scent. Her sweet, honey-like scent. I swear, this must be a drug specially made for us.

A smirk upturned on my face as a desire I've been longing for the longest has been satisfied.

At long last..

You have no escape this time, my wife. 

Not when all of us are here.

To be Continued. . .