𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕋𝕠𝕨𝕟

Start from the beginning

"These hybrids, really bringing the neighborhood down." Damon throws the heart on the ground.

♡♡♡

"Omg Damon stop it already, you're just wasting your time, it won't open" I yelled at Damon, as he is fiercely hitting the coffin with a shovel.

"Did you bury the body?" Stefan asked him.

"Yeah." He answered "Any sign of our little hybrid buddies?"

"Nope, just the dead one." I responded.

"Alright, Klaus has 6 siblings. Rebekah was is now with Klaus. There was one dead kid in the old world, one dead kid in the new world, which leaves Elijah and two others. Three sleeping originals, four coffins." Damon started, as he asked curiously "So, who is in the locked box?"

"Well, it can be his mom?!" I suggested.

"No idea. But whatever is in here, Bonnie seems to think will help us kill Klaus. So, the sooner she can get this open, the sooner we will know if she's right." Stefan said.

"Oh, you think the spirits of a bunch of dead witches that can make the coffins invisible would have figured out how to open one." He tilts head towards ceiling towards the spirits expectantly. "Fine, don't help."

"Don't you have a way to open it Eliana?" Stefan asked me.

"I have no damn idea how to do it" I answered honestly.

"You know, none of this is gonna do us any good if Klaus' hybrid friends find our hiding place, right? They need to go away." Stefan said.

"Oh yeah, that's a great idea Stefan. Why don't you just ask them to pack their bags and take a long rest while we are at it. How about try to keep the peace? Don't attract attention to the real thing we are trying to hide." Damon told him.

"Well, I'm not gonna play defense when I have what Klaus wants. He does what I say, or I dump his family to the bottom of the ocean." Stefan told him.

"And then he kills you and everyone you know like, I don't know...me!" Damon said.

"Or me! Who knows" I crossed my arms.

"Nah, he's so into you, he wouldn't dare kill you" Damon smirked at me, as I rolled my eyes at him.

"No, he's bluffing. His family means more to him than anything else." Stefan told us.

"You sure about that?" Damon asked.

"Well I don't know Damon. I mean, I guess there's only one way to find out, right? Call his bluff."

"The only way to call someones bluff, Stefan, is to be willing to lose everything if you're wrong." Damon told him, as Stefan smiles at him and leaves, ignoring his words.

♡♡♡
༆ ⒻⓄⓇⒷⒺⓈ ⓇⒺⓈⒾⒹⒺⓃⒸⒺ༆

Caroline walks into her house and puts her stuff down. All of a sudden Me, Elena, Matt, and Bonnie jump out with balloons, party hats, and a sign. We yell surprise.

"Happy birthday!" I yelled.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline asked us.