"What on earth are you doing?" I ask as I see him sitting on the grass with eyes closed.

He opens his eyes and looks at me.

His face serious before I shake my head in suspense. As if to say 'what?'

He smiles and shakes his head.

"Just focusing."

"Hm. You practice constantly. I don't think I've ever seen you not practicing your magic."

His face twists in confusion.

"And since when are you against practicing or training for that matter?"

I sigh and lay back in the grass next to him.

"I don't know. Why don't we do something else today?"

"What do you propose?" He asks as I sit up.

"I'm not sure," I say thinking. "I wanna have fun," I tell him with a smile.

He looks almost nervous before clearing his throat.

"Alright, I may have something in mind he responds.

I smile satisfied.

"But first, tell me you practiced."

I nod.

"Then let me see."

I sigh and stand up before focusing and shooting a ray of energy from my hand far down to a shrub making it burn and disintegrate.

I'm smiling widely and I turn to see him nod looking satisfied and proud.

"Great. Now the other thing I showed you."

I roll my eyes.

"I don't understand why it's such a big deal. It's such a small thing to conjure."

"It's important to learn how greatly you wish to conjure an object or how small you wish to conjure something. It shows control and growth."

I take all of that as foul crap but I conjure what he asked of me regardless.

I focus on my hand and picture what I want to conjure. It's gotten easier for me over the last year. I didn't need to be closing my eyes anymore to conjure anything. As long as I focused and kept my mind clear of everything but what I wanted to see; I could make it appear. It was harder for greater things but something as minuscule as this is as easy as skipping stones.

I conjure small fireworks in my hand. I watch as the colors reflect on my face as well as Loki's as he gets closer to see it.

They pop and explode in the small vicinity of my hand.

I see something in his eyes as he smiles brightly.