Sara and Dilan both fall off at the same time laughing.

"Wow! Half of the contestants remain!" Chad says while watching Eric, Lilly, Kira, Allen and Kevin try to stay on.

"AHAHA OK I CAN'T TAKE THIS!" Kevin lets go. "phew.. at least this challenge is just for team captains.."

"gahahah this is so stuhuhupid!" Eric says while letting go.

"Wow 3 left! Only one more shall fall!" Chad says.

Allen, Lilly and Kira all laugh and squirm while trying to stay on, the robot hands digging into their upperbody.

"AHAHAHA MUHUHUST STAY OHOHOHON!!" Allen holds on tight as his armpits are tickled.

Kira laughs and holds on.

"AHAHAHAHA!" Lilly keeps holding on.

The 3 of them hold on for 3 whole minutes.

"IHIHIHI CAHAHAHAN'T..." Allen slips off and pants on the floor.

"YEHEHEHES!" Lilly lets go and celebrates.

The machines turn off and Kira lets go, "heh~"

Confessional transition

"Yeah I think I have a pretty big advantage~ I like being tickled~" Kira says while rubbing her tickled spots, "Now I get to pick my team~"

Confessional transition

"Man one away from being a captain.." Allen says annoyed.

End of confessionals

"Ok now for the team picking, since Kira stayed on longer, she gets to pick first!" Chad says.

"hmph.." Lilly let's out an slightly annoyed noise.

"Ok uh.. I'll pick Jamie!" Kira says.

"wh-wha!? you're choosing me first!?" Jamie says surprised, "why!?"

"Well you seem nervous~ I wanna help you!" Kira says as Jamie walks over to her.

"Well I pick Allen since he made it the farthest other than us!" Lilly says happily, pretty thankful Kira didn't pick him first.

"Cool!" Allen says walking over to her.

"hmmm... Well if Lilly's picking people who made it far in the challenge then.. I'll pick Eric." Kira says.

"Cool I guess." Eric says walking over.

"hmm... Sara. I guess." Lilly says.

Sara walks over to Lilly without saying anything.

"I'll choose... Kevin!" Kira says.

"Yay!" Kevin goes over to Kira.

"hmm... Hannah, Dilan or that third guy I forgot the name of..." Lilly thinks.

"um my name is Zack.." Zack says.

"sure whatever just get on my team." Lilly says to Zack.

"Hannah!" Kira says.

"Guess we get Dilan." Lilly say a bit annoyed her team has a majority of males now.

"Why was I picked last?!" Dilan asks.

"Ok so Kira's team consists of Kira, Jamie, Eric, Kevin and Hannah, and Lilly's team consists of Lilly, Allen, Sara, Zack, and Dilan! Time for you guys to see your team cabins!" Chad says, taking the contestants to some fine looking cabins, "Ok one team in one cabin and the other team in another! You guys have an hour before the challenge, you may get settled, bond, and most importantly, come up with a name for your team!"

Lilly and her team enters their cabin, there's 2 rooms with 2 bunkbeds in each room.

"Guess we should put boys in one room and girls in the other." Lilly says as her and Sara go into one room.

Meanwhile, Kira and her team have the same idea, Kira lays on a top bunk while Jamie sits on the bottom bunk, and Hannah puts her stuff next to the other bunkbed.

"So girls any name ideas?~" Kira says as she sit on the edge of the bed, dangling her feet down in Jamie's face.

"u-um I'm not sure..." Jamie says staring at Kira's feet.

"Oh how about something related to tickling!" Hannah says.

"hm maybe.. wonder what the boys are doing..." Kira says while getting off the top bunk and sitting next to Jamie, "anyways any game plans?"

"w-well we have to be ready for tickling..." Jamie says.

"Yeah! Let's spend the one hour practicing!~" Kira says as she tickles Jamie on the stomach

"AHAHA! NOHOHO!" Jamie squeals.

"I'm just kidding!~ I know a lil gal like you can't handle so much tickles~" Kira stops as she teases Jamie.

Jamie blushes a bit.

Confessional transition

"Jamie seems like a good ally.. plus she's very teasable~ Maybe I could add Hannah to the possible alliance but I'm not sure..." Kira strategizes. 

Confessional transition

"Man this is not how I wanted this to go at all! We're stuck here being tickled and humiliated by this weirdo kinky host!" Lilly complains.

Confessional transition

"Man this may be harder than I thought, being tickled feels so weird.." Kevin says.

End of confessionals

"And now we wait as the contestants settle in! Soon the next ticklish challenge will start hehehhe~" Chad says, walking away from the camera.

To be continued....