Episode 1 Part 1

The scene opens to a guy in a suit outside next to some trees.

"Welcome everyone to my new hit reality gameshow! The Tickle Show! Where 10 people who think they're in a normal reality gameshow will have to survive ticklish challenges!" Chad says looking at his contestants

"TICKLING!? Excuse me?! What kind of fetishy weirdo are you!? I can't do this!" Lilly says angrily

"But don't you want 100 thousand dollars?" Chad asks.

"...ok fine but please don't embarrass me with tickling." Lilly says with a bit of embarrassment

"I can't make any promises! Anyways before the show starts we need you to take your shirts and footwear off!" Chad says with a sinister smile

After some protest they got the contestants to do it, the men are now barefoot and shirtless, only wearing pants while the woman are barefoot and have stomach and armpit exposing tanktops on.

"th-this isn't what I was thinking would happen..." Jamie says quietly while Covering her stomach with her hands.

"Anyways, you will be staying in some cabins after the first challenge, and you can have confessionals over in that small shack!" Chad points to a small shed.

Confessional transition

"You know I don't really mind this actually... I could use some tickling~ And this gives me opportunities to make some people flustered!" Kira says giggling to herself showing her feet to the camera.

 Confessional transition

"Sure this is a bit weird but... cmon! I can win 100k just by handling a bit of tickling? And there's literally only 9 other contestants in my way!" Allen says.

Confessional transition

"Oh man I'm pretty ticklish..." Zack says looking around nervously. "Hopefully I can handle this..."

End of confessionals

"Alright onto the first challenge!" Chad says. "This challenge will decide the team captains! Follow me!"

The contestants follow Chad to their first challenge, Chad brings them to a room in a warehouse nearby. Inside the warehouse were 10 tall gymnasium bars with some metal attachments to them.

"Everyone grab onto a bar!" Chad tells the contestants.

As the contestants grab onto the bar, they're now dangling a few feet up.

"Your challenge is to stay on this bar the longest! The last 2 standing become the team captains!" Chad says as he presses a button. 

"That sounds easy!" Dilan says.

Just then some robot hands come from the top of the bars and begins to tickle their armpits and sides.

"WHAHAHA!?" Dilan laughs while trying to stay up.

"AHAHAH- AHH!" Hannah laughs as she instantly falls off, "I wasn't ready haha..."

Zack falls off too while laughing, "ohhh..."

"I-IHIHIHIHI!! NOHOOH- EEP!" Jamie falls off.

"gahahahah! m-must resist!" Lilly giggles and laughs while holding on.