.Once she arrived in front of the block where Baji and Chifuyu lived, she looked at the bedroom windows of both of them. It was dark in Chifuyu's room, but there seemed to be a light in Baji's room. She went up to the door of Baji's apartment and stopped for a second before knocking on the door. Maybe Kazutora was with Keisuke? She hesitated a moment and then rang the doorbell. She was looking into the camera from the doorbell with her hood pulled over her head. In a short time she heard hurried footsteps approaching the door, and the door opened. Baji looked at her puzzled.

- "Katsumi? What are you doing here at this hour?" he asked her.

- "Keisuke..." Katsumi whispered and grabbed his shirt with one hand.

Baji flinched when he felt the touch of her hand. Why had she came there at that hour? It was very late. Why had she came to him after what happened? Had Mikey sent her? No, Mikey wound't use her like that.

Baji entered the house carefully, and she followed him with her hand still on his shirt.

- "It seems Kat doesn't take no for an answer", said Baji grinning.

But Katsumi didn't move, she was looking down at the hand she had on his shirt.

- "Did you come to beat me until I change my mind? Kat, we haven't fought in years, I have a chance to win against you."

- "Stop with this nonsense Baji!" Katsumi snapped at him. "I want to know why my friend leaves Toman without even telling me..."

- "E? Kat, I'm not obligated to tell you anything!"

- "Fuck you, Keisuke!" the girl shouted at him and immobilized him on the floor.

She grabbed his hands and held them to the floor.

- "Kat, stop it!" Keisuke shouted at her releasing one of his hands. "Get off me!"

- "No! Keisuke, why do you really want to leave Toman?!" she shouted looking into his eyes.Baji was stunned to see the sadness on her face.

- "You were my 'ride or die', Keisuke! But now you and Mikey hide things from me out of the blue, you don't want to talk to me anymore, and I'm worried about both of you. Chifuyu was right that I didn't spend time much with you anymore, but otherwise nothing has changed. I would still do anything to protect you... Mikey...anyone that I care about..."

Her voice trailed off towards the end of the sentence. She had also freed Baji's other hand.

- "I hate you, Kat.." Keisuke whispered, taking her head in his hands and resting it on his shoulder. "Get off me and let's talk like two normal people."

They both went to his room. Katsumi laid down in his bed and took his pillow in her arms. It wasn't the first time she was in his room, but it had been several month since she had visited him alone. In general, it was the two of them and Chifuyu. Baji sat on the floor in front of the bed.

- "Kat, it's not in your nature to be so depressed", Keisuke told her. "You are not my Kat."

- "Fuck you, Keisuke!" Katsumi raised her voice at him.

- "If you propose this to me one more time, I will accept it", he said grinning, showing his sharp canines.

Katsumi blushed and started hitting him with a pillow.

- "You are the only person who can really hurt someone with a pillow!" Baji said laughing.

Katsumi threw the pillow back on the bed and faced him on the floor.

- "Keisuke, Kazutora was released, wasn't he? Is that why you want to leave Toman? Is he a member of Valhalla?"

- "I didn't want to tell you anything about him, I know it's a sensitive subject for you."

- "Sensitive subject?! The bastard killed my brother in front of me!!" Katsumi shouted.

- "Kat, I remember very well...I was there...it was the first time I witnessed something like that."

- "Oh, stay by my side when I catch Kazutora and you will witness the second one too!" Kat snapped at him. "So that's why you're leaving me? I want to say:  why are you leaving Toman?! To be with Kazutora? Is your friendship with someone like Kazutora more important than your friendship with Mikey?"

- "I want to help Kazutora, but it's more than that!" Baji raised his voice at her. "Oh, Katsumi!"Baji leaned forward a few inches off her face.

- "If you tell anyone, I will eviscerate you Katsumi", he whispered. "I enter Valhalla also because I want to know more about Kisaki Tetta. I'm not leaving you", Baji told her in a soft tone.

- "You could have told me your plan", said Katsumi irritated.

- "I didn't want to make you a target, you have to stay close to Mikey", whispered Baji.

- "But you are all alone."

- "I also discussed with Chifuyu about Tetta, but I don't want to get him involved with Valhalla."

- "Great, you both excluded me! I thought we were all 3 a happy family with a fat cat..." she said irritated.

Baji started to laugh and then kissed her softly on the lips. Katsumi was shocked by his gesture. She had never seen Baji the type to be interested in girls. He backed off from her face waiting for a reaction. She could still feel the traces of his lips on hers. She looked at him still blocked, blinking often. She felt that her whole face was burning.

- "What did you do Keisuke?!" she started walking around the room agitatedly. "That was my first kiss, I had saved it for someone special and you stole it!"

Baji started laughing out loud looking at her.

- "I can't believe that you are Akuma the beast! You're acting like a kid."

- "Fuck y... " Katsumi started to speak, but suddenly stopped. "I'll show you, beast!" she said prepared to attack him.

- "If I lose I'll sleep with you, if you lose you'll sleep with me". Baji started to joke around.

- "You're an idiot", Katsumi also started laughing, sitting down on the floor. "Oh, you really are an idiot, Keisuke! You decided to kiss me now that you left Toman to meet your boyfriend Kazutora... you are a big idiot."

- "You just didn't want me to kiss you when Chifuyu was around and break his heart?"

- "E? You wish Chifuyu liked you!" Katsumi said crossing her arms over her stomach. "It is clear that Chifuyu would choose me. I am smarter and more beautiful than you."

- "I really hate you, Kat", Baji told her, grinning. "Kat, promise me that when our gangs fight each other, you'll avoid me", he told her becoming very serious.

- "Only if you promise me that you won't interfere if I have meet Kazutora on the battlefield".

- "Only if you promise not to kill him."

- "Promises cannot be stacked", said Katsumi. "You already asked me to promise you something."

- "I'm thinking of your own good, Kat, it would be a shame to lose so many years being locked up", Baji told her, looking her in the eyes.

- "I promise", said Katsumi rolling her eyes. "Except that you also have to promise me that you won't hurt anyone from Toman that I care about."

- "Do you have a list?" Baji asked grinning.

- "Fuck y...I should go!" Katsumi said getting up from the floor. "The discussion was not nearly as productive as I thought."

Baji also got up and led her to the exit. Before leaving, he kissed her once more and whispered:

- "See you in another life, Kat. From this moment we will be in opposite gangs and there will be no more friendly relations between us."

Katsumi gave him the middle finger and left. They were going to fight Valhalla, and Baji was on the other side.