~ Prolouge ~

It was a not so normal day in the Gryffindor boys dorm " Padfoot i'm going to stop asking Lily out " James told Sirius " YOU WHAT!? " Sirius Asked " She has been rejecting me all the time this is the last year we only have a few days left I don't want to keep going after like this " he cried to Sirius.

" I think that's a good idea " Remus told them both " AHH " Sirius and James yelled " Where did you come from!? " they demanded " I was here the whole time. " Remus deadpanned. " I think we would have seen you " they both told him.

POOF

Where are we, James,Sirius and Remus heard. They all looked around they were some where else in a big room with seats and a big black screen, all three brought out there wands but they suddenly disappeared as did every one else's.

" Where did our wands go! " they all shouted at once " We took them " they all turned around and saw two people one male and one female around 17 or 16 " Where are we? " Remus asked them both " good question Moony. "

The marauders looked at each other in surprise " You are her to watch James Potters future wife " the girl told them. " Oh my god.. " James trailed off " mate maybe you did end up with Lily after all " Sirius told James.

" Her name is Faith " " Oh not Lily then " Sirius mumbled " She is the sister of Lily Evans and Petunia Evans she is the oldest sister she is only a year older than you James " " MY SISTER, HE GOT WITH MY SISTER " Lily yelled outraged " Yes I did just say that " the girl told her annoyed " What are your names? " Someone asked " I'm Harry James Potter And she is Natayla Danielle Potter " POTTER!? " they all yelled out.

" Yes we are the children of Faith and James Potter " they all agreed but some more hesitant then others to see her but first Petunia introduced herself to James as he will be her brother in-law " Hi i'm Petunia Evans, Faith's sister " she greeted him he himself introduced himself and they all got on seat to watch Faith Evans soon to be Faith Potter.

And the black screen turned on.