kyoko Kirigiri x reader pt 2.(LIME)

this includes: french kissing, alcohol, etc (NO 🛏️(but almost 😨)

Me and kyoko Kirigiri were going to another party! but i wasn't allowed to get as drunk as last time. i was wearing (f/c) hoodie and jeans and she was wearing a below-the-knee dress. we knew almost everyone at the camp was going so were too.

(time skip to party)

we were having a great time at the party, i was talking to a warden trying to get to know him and maybe get "special treatment" because if i was one of his favorites he would let me and kyoko get away with more stuff! kyoko was with aoi, laughing and drinking! there were two other students arguing over something i couldn't understand but it sounded like a different language then one of them lunged at the other and they started beating each other to a pulp, me and the warden both tried to stop them.

kyoko grabbed my hand and pulled me out of where the party was "kyoko!" i called to her but she seemed angry. we got to her cabin and she pushed me against the door so when it opened i fell to the floor "kyoko im sorry! what did i do to anger you?" i pleaded but she didn't answer instead she picked my up by my collar and slammed her lips against my mine trying to get her tongue into my my mouth. i didn't want to let her in but i gasped for air then she managed to stick her tongue in. i tried to say something so she stopped "if you dont  want this just tell me." she said sternly. i didn't know if i did or not so i nodded yes because i knew she did so she continued.

she pushed me onto the bed and started taking off my hoodie when we hear a loud, angry voice say "EXCUSE ME!?" it was the counselor who was mean and nosey to everyone. "I DONT THINK WE SHOULD BE DOING THAT WHEN ANYONE COULD WALK IN AND SEE!" kyoko rolled her eyes "DONT ROLL YOUR EYES! YOU BOTH GO TO MY OFFICE NOW." we followed her to her office and we were nervous -or at least i was, kyoko was just annoyed "so, what did we do wrong? want to have fun? you've definitely had it,you're definitely a whore." i lightly elbowed her "kyoko,dont get us in more trouble" i whispered then the counselor started yelling and shouting at us because of what kyoko said. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? HUH KYOKO KIRIGIRI!? HUH? HUH?" the counselor stood up. kyoko almost fell out of her chair because she was laughing so hard. the warden force fed us these pills which i pretended to swallow but it had already dissolved and it had taken effect almost instantly. kyoko also fell asleep.

A/N: this is (hopefully) the last one of the kyoko Kirigiri x readers 😭👍