Never too late- Bokuto

Start from the beginning

"He said I was up in the 100 thousands. But it's too late."

"It's never too late. You need to stop putting your feelings aside for him."

"I rather swollow my pride and feelings for him to be happy..."

"And he won't be because she isn't you."

"I'm not ruining his happiness for my selfishness. I gotta go." You quickly walked off running off to your hotel room. You slid down the door and cried, this was a lot harder than people thought. You took out your phone seeing Bokuto's face light up your screen, you swallowed the lump in your throat and answered. "Hey, Bo."

"Hey, g/n said you left? Where are you?"

"I'm at the hotel room, everything okay?" You subconsciously sniffed after talking waiting on a reply.

"Are you okay?"

"Hm? Oh, yah I'm good, watching a dog movie, poor thing got separated from the one it loved the most..."

"What happened?"

"The owner replaced her... found a better dog. She was too late to come home... poor thing."

"Yeah.. poor thing. Open up." You furred your brows to you heard a knock at the door making you jump, you quickly wiped your tears and opened it. "It's never too late." You opened your mouth to speak but Bokuto took this as an opportunity to grab your face and crash his lips onto yours. You immediately melted into the kiss, wrapping your arms around him. When he broke away, his golden orbs were abnormally dark and his pupils dilated after making eye contact with you. For an instant, his hands gripped you harder before his eyes glanced back down at your lips, licking his own instinctively.

"I'm so confused, Bo... you're about to get married."

"I heard you talking to h/n, so I went to find F/n and she was with her maid of honors boyfriends and well I'm sure you know hat they were doing.... and I thought to myself... what am I doing? I let the love of my life go, I should've never let you go."

"What?" you asked confusedly. You weren't quite sure what he was getting at.

"I love you." Running your fingers down his neck and back into his hair ever so slowly.

"I love you too." His breaths were labored as you tugged on the strands between your fingers. His own hands, which had fallen down to your hips, were bruising at this point. Suddenly, he crashed his lips against yours once more and turned you around slamming your back against the wall. The pictures on the wall shook with the force, but you were too distracted to care. Bokuto's tongue asked for entrance into your mouth. You let him in easily, fighting for dominance while occasionally separating for a breath. Every time you two rejoined, your teeth clashed from the battle, but it was too heated for you to notice. His hands slid down to your thighs and tugged on them encouragingly, a signal for you to jump. You listened to the orders and hooked your feet together behind his back. He carried you to the bed closing the door with his foot blindly but surprisingly well, lips never breaking for a second.

Slowly lowering you down, you fell back gently onto the soft blankets, pulling away to look up at him as he towers over you. He smirked, running his thumb along your lower lip before moving his hands to slide up your shirt, caressing your sides tenderly. You, on the other hand, hooked your fingers into his pants' belt loops and drew him in, grinding harshly against the hard tent in his pants. "Fuck," he groaned breathlessly, pressing his forehead against yours while he returned the favor, sticking to the pace you had set while his fingertips tweaked your nipples through your bra. The touch shot a wave of pleasure straight down to your heat, and your thighs tightened around his hips instinctively at the sensation. Your whimpers were loud and shameless as you grind into him, ignoring the gushing crawling its way down your thighs. Bokuto looked back at you with heavily lidded eyes, lifting your arms to help him in the deed, and he did the same for you, throwing away the devilish shirt before tracing your fingertips in the grooves of his abs.