Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi

Daichi:
You didn't even want to be out, you aren't much of a social person. You'd rather be in your bed sleeping than be at this club with your friends. They were playing truth or dare while you sipped on your drink looking around. "Y/n." You looked at them as they said your name. "Truth or Dare?"

"Not playing." You told them before looking around again.

"Oh come on. Be fun." You gave your best friend a look. "Unless... mama raised a-"

"She didn't raise a bitch, F/n, nor a pussy. Dare." You told them, to sit up more.

"Hm, I dare you..." She looked around the club before locking onto someone. "You see that guy over there." You followed her gaze.

"Which one?"

"The black haired one, the one next to the silver head. I want you to flirt with him. And get his number."

"Oh, uh, I'm good, thanks." You said as you leaned back. "That's Kageyama Tobio, he's taken."

"Oh, then... the one next to him." You looked back at the bar, seeing...

"You want me to flirtflirt with... Daichi?" You asked carefully.

"Yes."

"No."

"Y/n... mama didn't raise a pussy, your words."

"Fine." You sighed standing up. "Do you guys want any shots while I'm up there?"

"Sure." You rolled your eyes walking up to the bar. You got Daichi's attention as you stood next to him, the bartender looked at you and laughed.
"Friends finally got you out of the house?"
"Eh, more like dragged, but sure." He laughed getting your drink ready.

"How've you been, Y/n? Haven't seen you much."

"It's called having a life, I have work, B/n." He looked at you placing your drink down.

"Ouch, what do you call what I'm doing?" You looked around laughing.

"Dealing with other people'speople's drama." You looked at the ladies he was just talking to. "And trying to get laid."

"Eh, good money." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Party days over?" He prepared your friends' drinksfriends' drinks.

"I wish they knew that." You looked back at your friends. Daichi looked at you before talking to Kageyama.

"Eh, how is work?"

"Good. My mom keeps talking about you. Think she has a crush." You told him sipping your drink as the boy shivered.

"I'm good. I've been talking to someone actually."

"What! Who? Come on B/n, I want all the details." You sat down looking at him carefully.

"Well, he is funny and kind."

"Aw, name. Boo."

"His name is G/n. He thought I was straight straight... I recently told him I was bi."

"Oh. How'd he... take it?"

"Uh, I guess well because I'm supposedsupposed to see him tonight after my shift."

"What! That's awesome!" You cheered laughing lightly, you pulled out your phone. "Hold on, the group." He laughed as you checked your phone.

-we told you to flirt with Daichi, not the barkeep.

You turned around flipping them off before turning around again, accidently bumping into someone. "I am so sorry." You looked up freezing.

"It's fine. I should've watched wherewhere I was going." B/n smirked at you two.