Introduction

Hey, my sugar hunnies. If you've come from my tiktok for this story (911buckstories), then hello again. I hope you enjoy the slightly more in-depth writing for this story. If not, hi. I'm Soph, and this is my One Chicago x fem reader.

This story originated on tiktok in early September 2022. There are currently 102 parts of the story.

Before continuing on and reading this story, I highly recommend going to my tiktok page and watching all the parts to get a better understanding of what is going on. However, it won't affect you if you don't.

Now, here is just some basic info before you carry on :
• Y/N = your name
• Y/L/N = your last name
• Y/N/N = your nickname
• Y/H/C = your hair colour
• Y/E/C = your eye colour
•A/N = authors note

• The general faceclaim for the Y/N character is Alycia Debnam-Carey. Photos of her may appear at the start of chapters. Mostly, these are there to give an understanding toward the characters' feelings and facial expressions, but also to help me in writing a convincing character that I hope you all enjoy.

• Each different part/chapter to this story will be numbered with then a title. This number will correspond to the part it would be if it were on tiktok. For example, the first part on here is part 103 as 102 was where we left on tiktok. 104 would come after then 105, so on and so forth.

This is all I can think of for now. I hope you all enjoy <3